Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50mg Dbol 50mg Proviron 6-8 Week Cycle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.K.

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Decent enough for a short oral cycle? My goal is to gain a lean 10 lbs... the proviron is enough to keep off the bloat correct? :)

Stats: 24 yrs old 190 lbs 8% body fat...

Diet is on point...

Routine:
Day 1: Chest back & abs
Day 2: Bis tris & shoulders
Day 3: Legs
Day 4: Cardio

REPEAT!

PCT: Sustain Alpha, Unleashed, A Cortisol Blocker & Novadex Xt

i like your pct. what doses are you thinking about??

Doses? And the only reason im not doing injectable is because it would be harder to hide from the gf...

Don't know where to start, well first off don't run Dbol for 8 weeks especially at 50mg ED, I know people have done it but why? If you have to hide it from your girlfriend, you aint old enough to play the game yet........

nvm i just saw it. i agree with joker, 50mg ed for 8 weeks is a no go in my book... that's just me tho.

U mean it would be worse if the gf caught u with injectables, and syringes...

Run some test man. Just hide ur gear well!.. Kickstart with d-bol and use proviron throughout.
Test E 1-10
D-bol 1-4
Proviron 1-10

Injectables are not an option and neither are long cycles she goes through my stuff, she already freaks out when i break out or get mad lmao, pills are just too easy to hide with the rest of my vitamins... just wanted to know if that cycle was sufficient for my goal of 10 pounds lbm... i gained 20 lbs on a winny 100 mg only cycle finished over a month ago and kept 15 so im pretty confident this will do it :)

I was a member here a long time ago (had a diff username). What I think is funny is everyone always talks about adding test, even when that isnt really your question. So I will answer your question:

1.) dbol dose my be a tad high.

If you are using a quality dbol, you could probably drop it to 30mg and still see some nice results.

2.) Proviron is a great choice.

I can't stress enough how important proviron is. It helps combat sides, keeps you leaner, and actually magnifies results due to SBHG.

The first time I ever did a cycle was 50mg proviron and 30mg russian dbol. I gained a solid 12 lbs and didnt experience any bloat. To me it was perfect because I treat AAS as a supplement, not the answer. It was enough of a boost to make my work in the gym pay off. Oral only is all I will do now, because it satsifies my needs.

Also, like others mentioned 8 weeks may be a little long. I would run the Pro for the week preceeding dbol, and cut the dbol down to 4-6 weeks max.

I can't stress enough how important proviron is. It helps combat sides, keeps you leaner, and actually magnifies results due to SBHG.

The first time I ever did a cycle was 50mg proviron and 30mg russian dbol. I gained a solid 12 lbs and didnt experience any bloat. To me it was perfect because I treat AAS as a supplement, not the answer. It was enough of a boost to make my work in the gym pay off. Oral only is all I will do now, because it satsifies my needs.

what about with beast? would a cycle of beast and proviron be as good? or safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom