Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4th cycle..?

So you want to run primi, provirone and tren without test? Well the provirone may do alright with keeping prolactin and estrogen in check but you still may suffer from low test side effects.
Your choice in liver support is a bit week but not to big a deal because neather oral primo or provirone will cause any problems there..I'm going to assume you are smart enough to run tren ace with this cycke and it would be in your best interest to run the provirone 2 weeks past the tren. Something like 6 weeks tren ace and 8 weeks primo and provirone is what I would do. I my self would add in 250mg a week test 2 and run that 10 weeks too though. Or test prop for 8 weeks with the prov and primo. ..

Now you want to run hcgenerate the last 4 weeks of this cycle 3 caps am 2 caps pm. Add something into pct that will help prevent a rebound in prolactin like forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm for 4 weeks or add prami .dmg every 3 days to your exsisting pct what ever weak pct you have planed will need it I am sure.

If you can't bring your self to add test to the cycle then at least add Rs-transaderm 5 pumps every moring.... If you or anyone needs any help send me a pm

thanks needto that is a big help, i am considering adding test too.

I have to agree that I don't think Tren is the right move for you right now. It is definitely a compound that should be reserved for advanced users, and those that have built a great base with the proper diet and training

even a great base will not be that huge without aas, frankly speaking...

That's not true. Genetics are gonna depend just how much of a great base you have, but can be very well developed with just a good diet, training and a few supplements to aid you.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Very poor way to view AAS, it's not a magic cure-all

~EZ

That statement proves you have a lot to learn. Not trying to be a prick. But you need more training, more food, and a few good supplements. Steroids don;t build muscle out of nothing and you have to have some foundation on which they can maximize growth.

I trained for 13 years bro before touching AAS and I will tell you that today my gains come very easy. want to know why? cause muscle memory. those QUALITY hours and hours and hours I put in the weight room were an investment.

i have told this story before but will tell it again cause it actually happened and its an example of what body memory is all about. I used to train with a triathlete who would run 16 minute 5K's and he was in his late 30's. that is good enough to win most road races around the country and good enough to place very high in even cities like Miami or NYC which have huge populations of runners and competition is stiff. anyway the guy was playing flag football and had his leg snapped like a twig making an interception and another guy fell into him. he was on crutches and could not even walk for 6 months while the leg healed.

fast forward 6 months he gets cleared to run again .. trains his ass off .. 2 months later guess what happened? he is back at 16 minutes!!!! ... yet i was training my ass off too while he was on crutches yet couldn't break 20 minutes!! why? cause he had been running since he was 6 years old religiously and all throughout school and even college. I had not put in even close to as many hours as him

now we can substitute any kind of fitness into that. lets use bench pressing as an example.. a dude who benches 400 pounds. breaks his arm.. comes back 6 months later and then trains and 2 months later is back at 400 pounds.

so the point is all those hours he put in prior building a base paid off for him. and no matter what happens where you have to take time off down the line you can come back fast cause of that memory.

so i tell young guys especially start lifting and getting into fitness early in life. its very important. no need to use AAS though

That statement proves you have a lot to learn. Not trying to be a prick. But you need more training, more food, and a few good supplements. Steroids don;t build muscle out of nothing and you have to have some foundation on which they can maximize growth.

i know Nelson you are right but because i was pissed off when you meet guys at the gym addicted to aas then they will tell you it is all natural...:mad:

I trained for 13 years bro before touching AAS and I will tell you that today my gains come very easy. want to know why? cause muscle memory. those QUALITY hours and hours and hours I put in the weight room were an investment.

i have told this story before but will tell it again cause it actually happened and its an example of what body memory is all about. I used to train with a triathlete who would run 16 minute 5K's and he was in his late 30's. that is good enough to win most road races around the country and good enough to place very high in even cities like Miami or NYC which have huge populations of runners and competition is stiff. anyway the guy was playing flag football and had his leg snapped like a twig making an interception and another guy fell into him. he was on crutches and could not even walk for 6 months while the leg healed.

fast forward 6 months he gets cleared to run again .. trains his ass off .. 2 months later guess what happened? he is back at 16 minutes!!!! ... yet i was training my ass off too while he was on crutches yet couldn't break 20 minutes!! why? cause he had been running since he was 6 years old religiously and all throughout school and even college. I had not put in even close to as many hours as him

now we can substitute any kind of fitness into that. lets use bench pressing as an example.. a dude who benches 400 pounds. breaks his arm.. comes back 6 months later and then trains and 2 months later is back at 400 pounds.

so the point is all those hours he put in prior building a base paid off for him. and no matter what happens where you have to take time off down the line you can come back fast cause of that memory.

so i tell young guys especially start lifting and getting into fitness early in life. its very important. no need to use AAS though

Thanks for sharing..

i know Nelson you are right but because i was pissed off when you meet guys at the gym addicted to aas then they will tell you it is all natural...:mad:

cause its illegal and you can go to jail for posessing them!

so of course people are gonna say they are natural with a wink.

Top Bottom