Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

48 y.o. Valerie Bertinelli to appear on cover of People magazine in bikini

Bro, you'll have to work your way through 70 pages of their "log" to find the pics only to be underwelmed. Just stick with the pics of VB they're much better.

EF does not have any 50 year old "hot chicks":insane:

Clearly you've never:

1. spent more than 2 seconds on the women's training forum. Guys who have something of value to add, read, post and stay. If you want T&A with no *content* then go to the "pics of women" forum.

2. seen any pics of Thandie.

I believe that she is 52.

She is nothing less than STUNNING.

To save you the trouble of having to "wade through all that empty-headed female chatter over there" :rolleyes: I will just post a pic for you. This woman will be FIFTY-THREE years old in a few months. She is an acomplished professional, competitor, wife and mother and I hope I will be able to hold a candle to her when I approach her age.

As they say a picture is worth a thousand words, prepare to be made SPEECHLESS:

20r7ejm.jpg

To save you the trouble of having to "wade through all that empty-headed female chatter over there" :rolleyes: I will just post a pic for you. This woman will be FIFTY-THREE years old in a few months. She is an acomplished professional, competitor, wife and mother and I hope I will be able to hold a candle to her when I approach her age.

As they say a picture is worth a thousand words, prepare to be made SPEECHLESS:

http://i42.tinypic.com/20r7ejm.jpg

Hawt:heart:.....that's definately better than Valerie. She deserves some props.

I'm not saying that Jenny Craig, Nutri-system or Weight Watchers is all bad. It isn't. They teach people portion control and are a GOOD START when learning about better eating, but they don't address the other component of better health = movement. One can not achieve or maintain better health/fitness without properly addressing BOTH issues. Not to mention that I don't believe any of these programs is designed to have their clients EVER "be able to do it on their own". They have them focusing purely on the number on the scale (A HYUGE NO-NO) and sell them prepared food. I don't know a single person alive that can afford to eat that way forever. Those who could won't because hello - they can afford MUCH MUCH BETTER... And still even when people can afford to have every single professional on their team, so to speak, you get people like Kirstey Alley and Oprah - WTF is their excuse?

The women on the women's forums are real people - not celebrities paid to endorse a product. They share their knowledge and experience for FREE. Every single woman over there should be recognized for her achievements. I found heavyduty's characterization of the women's training forum to be incredibly insulting... though considering the source, it's paar for the course.

If a man's cup of tea is T&A - he should knock himself out over there on the "pics of women's forum". Let us not confuse the women's training forums with T&A - this is insulting to ALL the members of that forum, both male and female.

Her thighs look photoshopped. They don't match her arms. You can see that she has some nice tone happening in her arms.

There is NO WAY a body can gain muscle tone from ANY diet. There has to be proper diet to feed the body and movement to strengthen muscles. Also a way to insure LONGTERM success, not *one hit wonder skinny today, fat tomorrow AGAIN*.

Either way, good for her. :)

That pic is totally altered.

She looks good but like all pics in the mag she has been altered.

I'm not saying that Jenny Craig, Nutri-system or Weight Watchers is all bad. It isn't. They teach people portion control and are a GOOD START when learning about better eating, but they don't address the other component of better health = movement. One can not achieve or maintain better health/fitness without properly addressing BOTH issues. Not to mention that I don't believe any of these programs is designed to have their clients EVER "be able to do it on their own". They have them focusing purely on the number on the scale (A HYUGE NO-NO) and sell them prepared food. I don't know a single person alive that can afford to eat that way forever. Those who could won't because hello - they can afford MUCH MUCH BETTER... And still even when people can afford to have every single professional on their team, so to speak, you get people like Kirstey Alley and Oprah - WTF is their excuse?

The women on the women's forums are real people - not celebrities paid to endorse a product. They share their knowledge and experience for FREE. Every single woman over there should be recognized for her achievements. I found heavyduty's characterization of the women's training forum to be incredibly insulting... though considering the source, it's paar for the course.

If a man's cup of tea is T&A - he should knock himself out over there on the "pics of women's forum". Let us not confuse the women's training forums with T&A - this is insulting to ALL the members of that forum, both male and female.

My bad its only 12 pages and over 430 posts. I stand corrected,

YOU GO GIRL :jester::lil k:

My bad its only 12 pages and over 430 posts. I stand corrected,

YOU GO GIRL :jester::lil k:

Like I said - if all you are looking for is Tits and Ass then stay your limited self over on the PICS OF WOMEN forum where you won't be distracted or *gasp* bored by intelligent discourse about diet, training, and better health and fitness.

M'kay?

Underwhelmed? Dude, who in THE HELL do you think YOU ARE to say diddlyshit about ANYONE who is an active participant on the women's forum? Where are YOUR PICS posted? When have you contributed ANYTHING of ANY VALUE ANYWHERE ON ELITE?..... EVER?!

Last edited:
Nice back-peddle on your late edit heavydopey... First you said that EF has NO "50 year old hot chicks"... After I posted a pic of one of EF's finest women's forum boardmembers (and mod) now you said, "EF doesn't have many..." No shit sherlock... You look in the mirror lately? WTF makes YOU so "hot"? Clearly it isn't your charm or rapier wit.

Stay your limited self on chat and when you need some spankbank material head over to the PICTURES of WOMEN forum. Are we clear?

A trip to the women's training forum is obviously more than your feeble mind can handle.

Top Bottom