Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

48 y.o. Valerie Bertinelli to appear on cover of People magazine in bikini

Why did you feel the need to edit your post in the first place if you:

1. stood by it.

and

2. don't give a shit what I say or think?

Sorta contradictory behavior. :whatever:

With all the caps and bolds you are using there one *might think* I used some sort of slurr that REALLY hurt you personally.

Did my use of the word *dopey* offend you THAT greatly?

Sorry, from now on I will merely refer to you as you present yourself on elite chat = limited.

Please DO refer to me as "limited" as I refer to you as as what you are---->>>bikiniwife.

thank you have a nice night...

a
l
t
e
r

a
l
e
r
t
!

LOL Pretty sad when someone feels the need to create an alter so that they can *appear to have a valid arguement* on an internet chat forum.

Mr Limited(hv), my feelings weren't hurt by your obvious lack of intelligence. Matter of fact, I find it quite amusing, as does most of the board who doesn't find it annoying.

EVERY NIGHT and EVERY DAY is a gift for me. Thanks for wishing me, my husband AND my children well. My children are still trapped in hell, but those days will soon be over after THREE GRUELING YEARS. I hope your wife and children are safe and happy. <---- no sarcasm. See, that is only ONE of the bits of character that separates someone like you from someone like me. :)

And as a PS for your weak attempt at a cheapshot because I've once again exposed you for the limited individual you are with absolutely NO VALID arguement - that is silly too. I mean, what does my motherhood have to do with a photograph of Valerie Bertinelli on the cover of people magazine? :whatever:

And even if one fact had any bearing on the other in any way, it ultimately WOULD NOT. For you see, even if my exhusband murders every single one of my four daughters before the court orders him to give them back to me (which they will most certainly in the next few months), they will still always be my children and I will always be their mother: a woman who fought to the bitter end, no matter how seemingly insurmountable the task, what bizaare circumstances, what crap was innocently heaped upon me, how impossible it seemed to right unfathomable injustice, abuse and wrongs.... and I am DAMNED PROUD of it. :)

So go ahead, my brother... FAN THE FLAMES!!!

When this thread was created my karma was below 400, every time you call me limited, dumb, dopey or what ever the BRO's hit me wit da green and some funny ass comments.

SO LIKE KC and the Sunshine Band said:

Keep it comin' love, keep it comin' love
Don't stop it now, don't stop it, no no
Don't stop it now, don't stop it.
Keep it comin' love, keep it comin' love
Don't stop it now, don't stop it, no no
Don't stop it now, don't stop it.

Top Bottom