Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

48 y.o. Valerie Bertinelli to appear on cover of People magazine in bikini

I say, tight forty+ women are great. I love'em.
Uptight women allowing "their value" to be taken away with a remark in chat...not so great.

We use to have quite a few tight 40's in C&C but they were ALL chased off by the Queen of insecurity. Thankfully they did not go far.

There are SEVERAL women right here on elite that are right around that age (some older, some younger) who DONT NEED to be photoshopped and who DIDNT NEED Jenny Craig.

Such a negative attitude! Why not just be happy for the lady and leave it at that? Jenny Craig did not fight the cravings for her. Jenny Craig did not inject her with extra self discipline. Why hate on her success?

No need to answer....we know the answer is because the BRO did not post a picture of you saying YOU are hot....sad sad sad...all the MEN saw right through.

Clearly you've never:

1. spent more than 2 seconds on the women's training forum. Guys who have something of value to add, read, post and stay. If you want T&A with no *content* then go to the "pics of women" forum.

T&A??? LOL
EF is not a great place for T&A but it is one of the best for drama and whiny ******s

Her thighs look photoshopped. They don't match her arms. You can see that she has some nice tone happening in her arms.

There is NO WAY a body can gain muscle tone from ANY diet. There has to be proper diet to feed the body and movement to strengthen muscles. Also a way to insure LONGTERM success, not *one hit wonder skinny today, fat tomorrow AGAIN*.

Either way, good for her. :)

yeah it's the edges that give it away. I've been doing similar work with photos and creating graphics for people, and the edges nearly always betray the manipulating. Too bad. I'm sure she looked great w/o any retouching. Definitely some weight training effect on those arms considering untrained women start getting the flap arm often before 35. She's put in some real work clearly.

i hope when I am 48 I can pose for the cover of a magazine,

For decades, bobdybuilders have taken gear then went in a magazine and given all the credit to push a supplement company. so how do we know she wasnt busting her ass in the gym and giving all the credit to JC?

Also, in the big magazines every cover photo is enhanced regardless of who it is or their age,,,,not just Valerie Bertinelli.
I've seen a dozen shows about this and all the big names including super models are enhanced.

not just people who use Jenny Craig.

i know i'm going to get flamed for this, but.....my ideal person (guy or gal) in their 40's and 50's does NOT have the body of a lipoed, anerexic-nervousa 20-something kid.

i know i'm going to get flamed for this, but.....my ideal person (guy or gal) in their 40's and 50's does NOT have the body of a lipoed, anerexic-nervousa 20-something kid.

quit being so ambigious, embrace your gayness why try to hide it by throwing "gal" in there?

Top Bottom