Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

48 y.o. Valerie Bertinelli to appear on cover of People magazine in bikini

hawt wimmenzs in bikinis piss you off :confused:
no, muck racking, cauldron stirring, sexually afraid/frustrated internet wannebees, hiding behind their keyboard, who call everyone else lesbians or gay or worse, who cannot/will not confront their OWN sexual urges piss me off.

YOU have been warned. :mad:

There are SEVERAL women right here on elite that are right around that age (some older, some younger) who DONT NEED to be photoshopped and who DIDNT NEED Jenny Craig.

... just sayin.

Give credit where credit's due. It's not like we've never seen Valerie's *fat* pictures. What does she truly gain by chopping current pics when the whole chronology of her journey is documented? I would expect there's some cosmetic photoshopping going on, say smudging stretch marks, cellulite, that sort of stuff. As a spokesperson for Jenny Craig why would she leave her integrity in question? That's just my opinion. And I agree with BKM, there are some women on this forum older than Valerie with phenomenal bodies.

Top Bottom