Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

48 y.o. Valerie Bertinelli to appear on cover of People magazine in bikini

I say, tight forty+ women are great. I love'em.
Uptight women allowing "their value" to be taken away with a remark in chat...not so great.

I wasn't the one tht made the remark about having to wade through umpteeumpth pages of their *logs* only to get to their pics and be underwhelmed.

Where is the part where we go "ha-ha"? Please, allofus women would like a chuckle too.

Last edited:
We use to have quite a few tight 40's in C&C but they were ALL chased off by the Queen of insecurity. Thankfully they did not go far.

Really? More women posting on chat then on the women's training forums? Membership on ALL of the training forums and on the women's forums is waaaaaaaaaaaay up. Chat has been waaaaaaaaaaay quiet since I quit posting a few months back.

And who would "the Queen of insecurity" be?

Fact is - you insulted all of the women who post on the women's training forums here on chat. Most of them are *sorry* if they even wander over here for a minute and quickly go back to the women's forums where people like you AREN'T.

You made a statemnet about women and elite. Why did you feel the need to alter it AFTER I posted Thandie's pic?

And sorry if I don't qualify for the hot 50 year olds... Following Thandie's lead I will be there too some day. But thanks for your concern. ;)

PS - we are still waiting to see a single pic of you. My pics are all over the web.

Last edited:
For decades, bobdybuilders have taken gear then went in a magazine and given all the credit to push a supplement company. so how do we know she wasnt busting her ass in the gym and giving all the credit to JC?

Also, in the big magazines every cover photo is enhanced regardless of who it is or their age,,,,not just Valerie Bertinelli.
I've seen a dozen shows about this and all the big names including super models are enhanced.

not just people who use Jenny Craig.

I modeled for 5 years, Thandie has been modeling since she was in her teens. We are well aware about how the industry functions. A pro bodybuilder who is juiced to the gills but then gives all the credit to Weider is not the same thing as a person who was once very heavy being photoshopped to appear slimmer. BTW - did you know that joose only became illegal in the 80's back in the day I remember reading articles where they openly talked about joose IN the articles. Why wouldn't they? My ex had been collected M&F since he was a kid so I got a hyuge chuckle out of those old articles for many reasons when you compared them to the magazines of the past 2 decades or so.

I saw the actual People Magazine cover and it appeared very different than the online pic. What I saw here made her thighs look photoshopped to be slimmer. On the actual cover, not the case. So I will retract my original statement about how her thighs look digitally altered.

As for any stretch-marks, her face or anything else, lot can be done to *hide* imperfections from the camera with posing, liting, makeup. I have seen girls that had asses the size of Texas with more cheese than the state of Wisconsin, yet when that same ass appeared in a thong on the cover of the swimwear catalog, I was stunned. This was for Ujena Swimwear before the days of digital photography. The owner never photoshopped diddly. It was all posing and liting... The cover was STUNNING... the girl in real life, while very pretty had some obvious flaws that no one person ever ever EVER saw when they looked at that catalogue cover.

"He flat out said" LOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLL WHERE? what weirdo!
The only one who brings up TITS and ASS is you bikiniwife.
Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I

Before YOU back-peddle edited:

Bro, you'll have to work your way through 70 pages of their "log" to find the pics only to be underwelmed. Just stick with the pics of VB they're much better.

EF does not have any 50 year old "hot chicks":insane:

Next time, edit BEFORE somebody quotes you. It will make you appear LESS DUMB.

And my screenname is not bikiniwife. I am BIKINIMOM. :) ...as I have been for nearly 10 years. You think by now you would have been able to *get that*. Nevermind... again, I have to keep reminding myself about the source.

yeah it's the edges that give it away. I've been doing similar work with photos and creating graphics for people, and the edges nearly always betray the manipulating. Too bad. I'm sure she looked great w/o any retouching. Definitely some weight training effect on those arms considering untrained women start getting the flap arm often before 35. She's put in some real work clearly.

I saw the cover on the stand at Costco the other day. On the cover you don't see the choppy lines that would give the appearance that she was digitally altered. So I take back the photoshopping comment.

My assessement though, as yours, is that she put some strength training into her regimine as her upper body clearly demonstrates. Good for Ms Bertinelli. I hope that she can keep it up.

Before YOU back-peddle edited:

Next time, edit BEFORE somebody quotes you. It will make you appear LESS DUMB.

And my screenname is not bikiniwife. I am BIKINIMOM. :) ...as I have been for nearly 10 years. You think by now you would have been able to *get that*. Nevermind... again, I have to keep reminding myself about the source.

I stand by my first post!!! I already said that!!! I went back and fixed it!!! I knew you quoted it duh!!! not my first day on the forum!! I knew you quoted it but I did not give a fuck just like I don't give a fuck about anything you say to me or what ever name you call me. *news flash* I'm not the only person here who does not give a shit what you say or think

I wasn't the one tht made the remark about having to wade through umpteeumpth pages of their *logs* only to get to their pics and be underwhelmed.

Where is the part where we go "ha-ha"? Please, allofus women would like a chuckle too.

What makes you believe you speak for ALL of the women?

Most have more than enough confidence and self worth to laugh off a wisecrack in Chat.

What makes you believe you speak for ALL of the women?

Most have more than enough confidence and self worth to laugh off a wisecrack in Chat.

Yea like rape jokes, etc?

Though I have never claimed to be the voice of MOST women on the women's forums of elite I can guarandamnT you that you have NO CLUE what most women on the women's forums think, whereas MANY MANY MANY women have shared their personal thoughts with me for nearly a decade.

But WTF do I know? It's not like I was chosen to serve elite a few times because of THE WOMAN that I am.

I am still waiting for you to point out the part to me that was funny. I like to be entertained too. :)

I stand by my first post!!! I already said that!!! I went back and fixed it!!! I knew you quoted it duh!!! not my first day on the forum!! I knew you quoted it but I did not give a fuck just like I don't give a fuck about anything you say to me or what ever name you call me. *news flash* I'm not the only person here who does not give a shit what you say or think

Why did you feel the need to edit your post in the first place if you:

1. stood by it.

and

2. don't give a shit what I say or think?

Sorta contradictory behavior. :whatever:

With all the caps and bolds you are using there one *might think* I used some sort of slurr that REALLY hurt you personally.

Did my use of the word *dopey* offend you THAT greatly?

Sorry, from now on I will merely refer to you as you present yourself on elite chat = limited.

Top Bottom