Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

48 y.o. Valerie Bertinelli to appear on cover of People magazine in bikini

To save you the trouble of having to "wade through all that empty-headed female chatter over there" :rolleyes: I will just post a pic for you. This woman will be FIFTY-THREE years old in a few months. She is an acomplished professional, competitor, wife and mother and I hope I will be able to hold a candle to her when I approach her age.

As they say a picture is worth a thousand words, prepare to be made SPEECHLESS:

20r7ejm.jpg

:p

hawtness!

Like I said - if all you are looking for is Tits and Ass then stay your limited self over on the PICS OF WOMEN forum where you won't be distracted or *gasp* bored by intelligent discourse about diet, training, and better health and fitness.

M'kay?

Underwhelmed? Dude, who in THE HELL do you think YOU ARE to say diddlyshit about ANYONE who is an active participant on the women's forum? Where are YOUR PICS posted? When have you contributed ANYTHING of ANY VALUE ANYWHERE ON ELITE?..... EVER?!

Relax. It was a joke in c&c. I got a laugh out of it.

Relax. It was a joke in c&c. I got a laugh out of it.

No, he wasn't joking. And if you got a laugh out of it, that's good for you.

He flat out said that the very notion of a hot 50 year old on elite (or anywhere) was crazy.

Sorry but for all the women who have been busting their asses, giving of themselves to one another on the women's forum, it was INSULTING.

I am sick and tired of men going on and on about how "women lose their value" because their asses aren't as tight or their tits aren't as firm as those of a 20 year old.

So now... what say you about all the women who ARE just as tight and hard and old enough to be mothers of 20 year olds?

The women on the women's forums are real people - not celebrities paid to endorse a product. They share their knowledge and experience for FREE. Every single woman over there should be recognized for her achievements. I found heavyduty's characterization of the women's training forum to be incredibly insulting... though considering the source, it's paar for the course.

LOL THEN YOU GO ON TO INSULT ME X5 :lmao::doublefi::blow:

I feel another racial slurrrr coming soon from your husband in my karma!!!:Popcorn::Popcorn::Popcorn:

He flat out said that the very notion of a hot 50 year old on elite (or anywhere) was crazy.

Sorry but for all the women who have been busting their asses, giving of themselves to one another on the women's forum, it was INSULTING.

I am sick and tired of men going on and on about how "women lose their value" because their asses aren't as tight or their tits aren't as firm as those of a 20 year old.

So now... what say you about all the women who ARE just as tight and hard and old enough to be mothers of 20 year olds?

I said that?

The bro'sgot the joke. I'm not going to explain it it to bikiniwife because she'll say I'm backpeddling.
just for bikiniwife I went back and changed the first statement.

:lmao:
Nice back-peddle on your late edit heavydopey... First you said that EF has NO "50 year old hot chicks"... After I posted a pic of one of EF's finest women's forum boardmembers (and mod) now you said, "EF doesn't have many..." No shit sherlock... You look in the mirror lately? WTF makes YOU so "hot"? Clearly it isn't your charm or rapier wit.

Stay your limited self on chat and when you need some spankbank material head over to the PICTURES of WOMEN forum. Are we clear?

A trip to the women's training forum is obviously more than your feeble mind can handle.

I changed it back for you big guy! :lmao:

I say, tight forty+ women are great. I love'em.
Uptight women allowing "their value" to be taken away with a remark in chat...not so great.

"He flat out said" LOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLL WHERE? what weirdo!
The only one who brings up TITS and ASS is you bikiniwife.
Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I

Top Bottom