Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 weeks of HIIT = results!

Hi again, guys:

Actually, I am 5'8"...5'10" is with thick socks and big boots. Here is a pic of me in college when I was in better shape. I weighed about 155 lbs in this pic. I would estimate that my bf was around 11-12% in this pic. (?) I know that doesn't sound much, but I have a small frame. My waist was 29 inches in this pic:

me.jpg

Yeah, I have to steer clear of AS. I am in the US and with all the responsibility that I've got, getting busted is not an option.

Ultimately, I'd like to be about 165-170 lbs at around 9-10% bf.

Since that pic, I got up to about 160 lbs. I didn't really gain much overall weight, but the "distribution" was different. I am not as "thick" (if you wanna call it that..LOL) in the shoulders/legs/chest, but my waist went up 32.5 inches. So, I decided to diet before attempting to put on any more muscle.

2400 calories sounds like a lot to be dieting, but actually, I was scared that I was losing weight too fast. I have a very fast metabolism. When I was lifting in college, I used to sleep with food by the bed because I couldn't make it through the night without eating or I'd be painfully hungry. Back then, it was taking about 3200-3300 calories to maintain my weight.

Thanks,
Sonny

PS-I was reeeally skinny when I started lifting in 1993. I was 120 lbs back then (same height). I basically used Dorian Yates' "Blood and Guts" program and ate big for 2.5 years and put on 30 lbs and still had a six pack. It was easier when I was a teenager. :D

Last edited:
Thanks, Dial Tone. :)

BTW, my nutrition during my diet looked something like this:

Meal 1: Optimum Whey + half banana + 8oz 1% milk
Meal 2: Chicken/Guacamole/Rice burrito with half the rice removed
Meal 3: 4 oz of chicken breast + 25 baby carrots and some vinegarette (2 TBSP) dressing
Meal 4: Ground turkey spaghetti (this was dinner...it varied a lot, but I always tried to keep it around 500 calories)
Meal 5: Half banana + 2TBSP of natural peanut butter
Meal 6: Optimum whey + 8 oz 1% milk

I tried to keep meals 1, 3, 5, and 6 at around 300 calories each. Meals 2 and 4 were lunch and dinner and I tried to keep those at around 500 calories each.

I don't think I will do any form of ECA next time around. In addition to the jitters, I think that stuff was really making me moody. I didn't like it. Maybe next time I'll try something without ephedrine or some NYC.

Peace,
Sonny

Top Bottom