Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 day, 1 day off. Workout routine. On cycle?

something like...

Day-1 Chest/TRI
Day-2 Back bi's
Day-3 Legs
Day-4 sholders
Day off

Thats not that far off from the 5 day tho. I guess my sholder and leg workouts will be long as hell. I usually dont go over an hour.

musclehealth said:
something like...

Day-1 Chest/TRI
Day-2 Back bi's
Day-3 Legs
Day-4 sholders
Day off

Thats not that far off from the 5 day tho. I guess my sholder and leg workouts will be long as hell. I usually dont go over an hour.

You should split your training up. If you train 4 or 5 days in a row, no matter how much juice you are on, your nervous system can not recover. If you train 5 days a week get a rest day in the middle of the week instead of taking both weekend days off.

musclehealth said:
something like...

Day-1 Chest/TRI
Day-2 Back bi's
Day-3 Legs
Day-4 sholders
Day off

I mean I guess you could get away with 4 sets of squats and 4 sets of deadlifts (plus one warmup). As long as each set was to failure. And then about 14 sets of shoulders and traps. This would probably not long much more then an hour.

This might be an idea for your leg and shoulder workout.

Do 5x5 on squats. Warmup with 5, 5 rep warmup sets that each increase in weight. Then do 5x5 on your top set. Inbetween sets of squats do 5 reps glute/Ham Raise or 5 reps leg curl. That's 50 reps for quads and 50 for hams. BAM! Your quads, glutes and hams are taken care of.

Shoulders? How about a simple press for 5x5 pyramid where the 5th set is your heaviest and top set. Then 3x10-12 on laterals and same for rear laterals. BAM! Shoulders taken care of.

Whadyatink? :Perk:

Top Bottom