Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd week of TRT

Voltrader

Age 40
Weight 260 Height 6'1"
BF% 18
Diet- Lean protein 250g-300g daily, very moderate carbs, low fat, all natural and organic, 3000cal/day.
Workout- 5x a week running a 8,6,6 supersets 60-85% max with a last set staic strip or drop depnding on the movement, 2x week Cardio after lift. 1x a week game of basketball.
Goal-To lean to around 10-12% maintaing or adding mass and overall healthy lifestyle to enjoy family and sports very athletic. Always been in the gym my whole life.

Test results
T3, free (pg/mL) 3.6 ( 2.0 – 4.4)
Estradiol (pg/mL) 17.9 (12-42.6)

FSH (mlU/mL) 3.3 ( 1.5 - 12.4)
LH (mlU/mL) 2.2 ( 1.7 - 8.6)
Progesterone (ng/mL) 0.37 m( 0.20 – 1.4)
HSHBG 23 (10-80)
Test 326 (280-800)
Free 8.00 (4.7-24.4)

I was put on 200mg/ml of a tri-test blend of C,E,P 2x.50ml a week that I bumped up to 250mg a week .625 2x a week.(Will taper down after week 8) HCG 500iu's a week 2x 250 a week. 2x a week 1mg of Anosrozole.

I have seen the immediate increase in stamina and strength in the gym. I haven't seen morning wood but once or a significant increase in my sex drive either. Mental focus better. Is my workout appropiate for my goals. I was wondering if my numbers warrant me to stay on TRT or should I try to come off after 12 weeks and PCT and seee if I can get them up naturally. I do not mind the protocol of TRT. I have never cycled or anything in the past. Any suggestions will be appreciated. I guess I was expecting better wood :) from everything I read. It make my wife happy. Thanks.

I'm 45 been on TRT for about 4 yrs and I choose to stay on it for the health benefits...I always get blood work done every 4 months, the only negative I've seen is an increase in my total cholesterol..it's been steady around 200. Doc just put me on a new med and I only have to take it every other day. Next blood check is right after new year.

Benefits def out way side affects...the morning wood will def come back, give it some time. Your overall sense of well being is going to be a big positive. At 6'1 260 your a big dude, if you can keep your diet even partially in check, over time your body will go through a recomp. You'll eventually notice more muscle, strength gains, and at times you'll feel like an 18 yr old again and want to shag anything you can. I would stay on it for a while a see how you feel.. Get blood work done every 3/4 months and go from there. Also keep a close eye on estrogen levels and there side affects...This forum is a wealth of knowledge and there are some really good guys who are willing to give you all the help you need. Good luck!

Your numbers look borderline low, so I think you should see some improvement from TRT. Although lots of guys on BB forums are comfortable with high dosages of test and recommend the same for others, I think you should start your TRT experience with a lower dosage in the 100 per week range to gauge how your body responds, including your production of estradiol. You're a big guy, so you may find that titrating your weekly dose up towards the 150 range will be effective, but most guys find that it is easier to identify their ideal dosage by slowly increasing their dose than by lowering it.

Hi Vol

It's only been a couple of weeks, so give it time. Usually, most positive effects are apparent at around the 8 to 10 week mark. Others, like rpgove mentioned: musle mass increase, fat loss, increased bone mineral density, all come about in months to years (cumulative effect).
TRT is basically for life and if you are happy with it, as you suggest, then look at it that way. TRT is for life, not just for Christmas;). However, having said that, you might be able to boost your natural levels via alternative medications but I doubt they'll ever get to the levels provided by therapy; in fact, not even close.
Your LH and FSH are particularly low. Were you diagnosed as Secondary Hypogonadal? If you don't know the answer to that then...did you have an MRI of your pituitary gland? If "yes" then it's likely that your pituitary gland is responsible for your deficiency (Secondary Hypo.). An MRI is often done to rule out a non-cancerous tumour that can sometimes be present in certain instances.

I agree fervently with texastea that you should keep your dose in the prescribed range for the time-being. Quite often, depending on the relief of your symptoms and the results of follow-up tests, your doctor might increase your dose of testosterone. Up to 150mg a week is not too unusual, but one or two guys on here are on more than that >250mg/wk.
Any more than 250mg a week though is going into supraphysiological ranges, which bring with them their own set of side-effects.

Merry Christmas and good luck!

You mentioned coming off and trying some PCT, which isn't a bad idea. TRT for life is a big step to take, and I wouldn't make that decision based on 1 borderline test. You are relatively young. I would try some overall health improvement and natural ways to raise your test levels, and monitor your results for a while. If you don't have much success you can always turn to TRT any time in the future.

Top Bottom