Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

22 years old. First AAS Cycle, Sustanon

1. Are you over 25 w/>5-6 years if natty training?
2. Do you know the meaning of PCT, AI, SERM, 19-nor, DHT, HTPA, IM, Sub-Q?
3. Have you had a metabolic panel, hormone panel, liver panel, to establish a baselines?
4. Are you <18% BF (unless power lifter)?
5. Do you know about estrogen?
6. Can you rattle-off your diet w/o a qualifier of "I will change once I am on gear" and do you know what you will do you will do when you get adverse sides?
7. Are you taking OTC supplements and know why and what for?
8. do you know a cycle is not complete and you are not ready to begin until you have all the gear AND all the ancillaries actually on hand-including PCT?
9. Do you no var is not a magic pill?
10. Most of all, do you have a plan and purpose--a reason for doing gear in the first place/-trying to get abs for the beach is not a reason.

If yes to most of these questions, welcome, and how can we help you--:)....unless you have the urge to mention insulin, DNP, cost, prices, sources, or ways to get gear, :mad:

If you answered no to #s 2-10 :confused:, you need a platinum membership to search out answers to these question and at least one of the key reference books--. A Platinum Membership will give you access to the dozens of answers to every question you could possibly think of--the e-books are a must for every bro to have.

Otherwise,

If you are <24;
If you have <5-6 years of natty training;
If you are a fat body;
then, gear is not for you a this time. do your growing with food/workouts/sleep/OTC Supplements (the Needto Line is my preference)

:rolleyes: and intend to do gear anyway, some bros will help; others will not.
Just my
.02---if you made it this far, then :beer:

yok3dcountry, try searching the various links on through the site; "Mr. Supps", "Need to Build Muscle" (they should carry forma which is probably ideal for your case.) If you look at either "Chemical Need" or "AG-Guys" they carry letrozole, anastraole, and even nolvadex.

And one more thing...probably the most important; get your Post Cycle Therapy planned now. It's always good to have that planned beforehand too! For some folks, the end of the cycle, when the test clears out of the body completely, it's like having a rug jerked out from under you. I never go without post cycle because I want to keep my gains, and I don't want to feel under the weather while my natural test levels sloooowly come back up.

Good luck

Holy fuck! Don't take the morning after pill unless your friend pumped a load of semen in your ass. Order some Post Cycle and Unleashed and run HCGenerate or Forma throughout cycle. You can add a low dose of Clomid for a good jumpstart as well.

Sent from my EVO4G.

Funny, made me laugh... Think about what u just asked us bro. Birth control should not be used for pct... Thats almost worst then the kid thay asked RADAR or Nrlson if he should use chlymadia in his pct...

Sent from my LG-E739 using EliteFitness

Afer morning pill? first I've heard of that haha. I might keep some in the drawer while on cycle incase my increased testosterone self busts one in some girl, but can't think of any other reason I'd use it lol.

I've been trying to find some clomid. I had a friend tell me that getting The Morning After Pill and dividing it up it could work just the same because it is a SERM, like clomid. Does this sound like total bullshit? What do you reccomend?

So you started a cycle without any AI/PCT?
:rolleyes::confused::eek2::splat:

you are trying to find PCT? how do you start a cycle without having everything onhand first? morning after pill? dude, back up...stop what you're doing and read, read, read....you are obviously not ready for this in any shape or form.

how long have you been on the same diet?

if your weight got stuck and you want it to go up... EAT MORE

Well I've been off here for a while cause I got some shit for my morning after pill comment haha i learned just how extremely bull shit that was. I got some A-dex and clomid eventually and I ran adex .5mg eod and that killed the gyno i was started to see, it also got rid of the bloat. I ran the sus for about 9 weeks total. I waited 3 weeks after my last pin and started the clomid. I ran clomid for 4 weeks and I recovered quite well and I was able to maintain a solid amount of my gains. I started at 208lbs and at my peak I reached 232. I am now 222 lbs. I am extremely pleased with the amount of strength i retained even after coming off the gear. The whole experience was awesome and it has got me even more involved in training. My calorie intake has decreased a bit but thats mainly because of the decrease in appetite. Side effects were pretty minimal, i stopped the gyno in its tracks. I had a little acne but nothing too bad. I felt a little more aggressive but not too bad. If i could find one con, it would be how shitty my mood was when i was coming off the stuff. There was a week where I was just a real miserable prick lol. I learned a lot from going through all these threads and I'm looking forward to doing another cycle sometime in the next 12 months.

Top Bottom