Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

22 years old. First AAS Cycle, Sustanon

yok3dcountry

Hey guys I'm using gear for the first time. Ive been training for about 5 years now and I recently hit a pretty serious long term plateau. I just started my cycle this week, I did my first pin at 6'3 208lbs. I Plan on doing my next pin on thursday and doing that weekly, for a 10 week cycle. I have two vials of sustanon 300, 300mg/ml. I'm doing one CC in each pin. I felt like an absolute beast after my first pin, although some of that may have just been excitement LOL. The injection site has hurt like a bitch though, its now wednesday and its almost back to normal but i definitely had a case of the sustanon strut haha. My diet is about 5000 calories a day and it is clean for the most part. I was wondering if you guys had any advice?

I've been trying to find some clomid. I had a friend tell me that getting The Morning After Pill and dividing it up it could work just the same because it is a SERM, like clomid. Does this sound like total bullshit? What do you reccomend?

i'd go with cyp or enanth only instead.
sustanon is very hard to recover from due to the long decanoate ester which will stay in your system for months and prevent you from completely recovering .. what I mean by that is that with sustanon, even when you think it's all out of you (like 2 weeks after stopping usage) there's actually still plenty in ..

I've been trying to find some clomid. I had a friend tell me that getting The Morning After Pill and dividing it up it could work just the same because it is a SERM, like clomid. Does this sound like total bullshit? What do you reccomend?

Holy fuck! Don't take the morning after pill unless your friend pumped a load of semen in your ass. Order some Post Cycle and Unleashed and run HCGenerate or Forma throughout cycle. You can add a low dose of Clomid for a good jumpstart as well.

Sent from my EVO4G.

Yeah i had researched a number of different cycles, this happened to be the only gear i could get my hands on. SwolNutz, i do not have anti estrogens right now but i am currently looking for them. If anyone could PM me with a source that would great.

i assure you at 22 years old and 6 3 and just 205 you aren't even close to reaching a 'plateau' as you said.

you've got a long way to go before you hit your plateau.. most guys peak in their 40's and i know guys who are in their early 50's who are breaking PR's. so don't dare think you hit your peak at 22.

ya you for sure didnt hit a plateau, but thats not what were here for. tbh, if you were really eating 5000 calories a day and its clean, there is no way u could be plateauing. that it quite alot of calories considering 3500 calories is a pound. anyway, you should def. be getting something for pct like unleashed and post cycle together maybe with clomid or nolva (alot of ppl dont like nolva). also, you should have had your pct ready BEFORE you started a cycle. and another thing, you dont feel any effects after your first pin, thats all in your head.

Top Bottom