Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 2023 Test, Deca, Sarm cycle log

Thanks
Todays was half way mark of Deca injections.
Feel real good. Last couple day fighting sinus or allergy head cold. No fever so still hitting gym hard. Today was shoulders.
3 sets each 12 reps, Cable machine
10 lb controlled
Side Delt raise in front
Side Delt raise behind back
Front delt raise
Face pulls 45 lbs

Dumbbells seated 3 sets 12 reps
Overhead press 45,50,60
Side delt 20 lb
Bent over rear 20 lb

Pec dec 3 sets 12 reps
Rear delt 85 lbs 2 different hand placements 6 total sets

Over head press machine and back wards making it military press
3 set 12 reps total 6 sets
Front 105, 120, 150
Backwards 105, 120,135

30 minute dry sauna.

good training day
thanks for all the updates

Doing good.
Woke up and still at 200 lbs. been here for a week or so. I’m good with it. Weight was coming back quick. A little slow down is perfect. Arms back to 16”.
So basically I am about the same size I was at end of last cycle but 7 lb less.
Definitely thicker in the middle which I hate but oh well.
Little cardio so that’s one reason. Almost back to pushing weights I was last year. Shoulder hurts but I’m working smart around it. It is better than it was. See the ortho this week for follow up.
Food is going good. Trying to hit these new macro numbers is tough. Might stick to 30 carb 35 fat and 35 protein. Seems to be more what my food choices give me.
So recap I am 1/3 through cycle and close to where I was at end of last cycle hoping to be there by 1/2 way point. Then it is all up to me if I can break that ceiling!

Doing good.
Woke up and still at 200 lbs. been here for a week or so. I’m good with it. Weight was coming back quick. A little slow down is perfect. Arms back to 16”.
So basically I am about the same size I was at end of last cycle but 7 lb less.
Definitely thicker in the middle which I hate but oh well.
Little cardio so that’s one reason. Almost back to pushing weights I was last year. Shoulder hurts but I’m working smart around it. It is better than it was. See the ortho this week for follow up.
Food is going good. Trying to hit these new macro numbers is tough. Might stick to 30 carb 35 fat and 35 protein. Seems to be more what my food choices give me.
So recap I am 1/3 through cycle and close to where I was at end of last cycle hoping to be there by 1/2 way point. Then it is all up to me if I can break that ceiling!
keep trying hard with the macros

you already look good in the before pic so you have good muscle memory

and thanks for the log update

Top Bottom