Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 steroid cycles from my contest prep coach (38 weeks and 56 weeks) OPINIONS?

I don't mind pinning ed i actually like it.... i have also run tren for 12 weeks before no problems........... 50mg ed only thow

First off I'm 24 years old... have been bodybuilding for many many years.. I compete as most of you already know..... and I just placed 2nd in overall mens last night after my 16 week pre-comp cycle of 50mg test, 50mg tren, 100mg mast and 60mg winny all done ED.

Im currently on PCT and don't plan on starting my next cycle until at least another 16 weeks from now.......

i just got a email that second from my contest prep coach with 2 steroid cycles he has designed for me.......... I told him this year I want to pack on the mass while remaining lean and in good condition as i do a lot of photo shoots during the year. He is very we'll known and has trained with many top IFBB bodybuilders most people on this board will know who he is or would have heard of him before at least.

My goal is to earn a pro card...

This is what he sent me:

Cycle option 1:

6 weeks - 50mg test + 50mg tren ED + 40mg var

2 weeks - 35mg test ED (cruise)

6 weeks - 60mg test + 60mg tren ED + 50mg var

2 weeks - 35mg test ED (cruise)

6 weeks - 70mg test + 70mg tren ED + 60mg var

2 weeks - 35mg test ED (cruse)

6 weeks - 80mg test + 80mg tren ED + 70mg var

2 wees - 35mg test ED (cruise)

6 weeks - 90mg test + 90mg tren ED + 80mg var

HCG 250iu 2x per week
asomasin 12.5mg ED
Prami 1ml ED

(38 weeks)

Cycle option 2:

8 weeks - 50mg test + 50mg tren ED + 40mg var

4 weeks - 35mg test ED (cruise)

8 weeks- 60mg test + 60mg tren ED + 50mg var

8 weeks - 70mg test + 70mg tren ED + 60mg var

8 weeks - 80mg test + 80mg tren ED + 70mg var

8 weeks - 90mg test + 90mg tren ED + 80mg var

HCG 250iu 2x per week
asomasin 12.5mg ED
Prami 1ml ED

(56 weeks)

Opinons and thoughts??

Looks like a rollar coaster ride to me.

I don't mind pinning ed i actually like it.... i have also run tren for 12 weeks before no problems........... 50mg ed only thow

12 weeks of tren is fine.. you are talking about 6 months or a year straight on it with very little time off in between ..

there is a difference between using AAS and abusing AAS. and also the issue of diminishing returns vs. the harm you will do to your body. add it up and this is definately not a good way to go about things

right and now you want to run it for portions of a 38 to 56 week cycle? Dude come on.....

tren is the one of the harshest steroids you can possibly take. Taking Tren A for 12 weeks itself is crazy talk, but not terrible.
But trying to run it like your trainer recommended is not smart.

and you don't mind ED shots right now sure, but then when you get 20 or 30 weeks in, and you can't handle it what are you gonna do?

you should save the no ester/ short ester injects for right before the show because there is no need.

even if you did run the cycle similar to how he set it up, i would add Tren E and Test E/C instead because every day injects may not be bad now, but when you build up scar tissue so intense that you can no longer inject that muscle at all...you will regret it. I have had scar tissue like that from EOD!

no one is denying your trainer is not smart. but maybe, just maybe you should only listen to him about your food and cardio information. Because he cannot set up a cycle worth a shit.

No offense man, really am trying to be nice here.
you have run 1 cycle of tren in your whole life....1?
what is the longest cycle you have ever run??

I wouldn't consider going past about 24 weeks in a cycle. That is 6 months. After that point, I feel like you can no longer really fully recover IMO (give or take a couple weeks, and dependent on dosages/drugs taken)

I mean right now, do you have all that juice? Ready to go?
Do you have your juice lined up for years to come? Are you ready for TRT? What happens if you get in a financial bind? What happens if you get hurt?

I am here to tell you that you do not have to be ON year round to be competitive and compete at a high level in bodybuilding. Some longer than normal cycles....yes, but not year round.

the cycles you recommended are not even blasting and cruising.....not even close.

Honestly the proposed cycle looks poor... Not flaming as I have blast and cruised myself, but there is no need for switching up the doses so often... I would scrap it and start over with somthing more conventional... Also I agree with whoever said to add GH if you plan to go pro...

Honestly the proposed cycle looks poor... Not flaming as I have blast and cruised myself, but there is no need for switching up the doses so often... I would scrap it and start over with somthing more conventional... Also I agree with whoever said to add GH if you plan to go pro...

why add gh if i plan on going pro? didn't think gh was that good with muscle gains?

dude please don't run tren that long. I have many many friends who are bodybuilders....one in fact who will be doing the USA's in Vegas this summer and was only a couple spots out of getting his pro card last year. HE ACTUALLY CYCLES OFF!

He does run some longer cycles, and between his bulk and cut he basically goes thru PCT then gets right back on. But still is not running this shit. No offense but it is dumb.}

No need to run those short esters like that. You should run long esters and go up and down from 250mg to about 1000mg maybe a little more of test during your blasts and cruises.

also, this is just terribly shitty if he wants you to maintain any cardio at all.

I get the photo shoots, etc but why not schedule those around different cycles?

I do not see how you would not run anadrol or something like that to bulk. it makes no sense to not bulk at all (only cutting, when you clearly need to add more size)

check this out:
Test E 1000mg 1-16
Deca 600-800mg 1-15
EQ 600mg 1-14
Anadrol 1-4 100mg
Var 60/80mg 9-16
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Caber .25 E3D

17-21 Test 250mg Hcg 1000IU Aromasin 12.5 EOD

22-31
Test Prop or TNE 100mg EOD or 50mg ED
Tren 100 EOD
Masteron 200mg EOD
Winstrol 75/100mg ED
(check out the new transdermals)
aromasin 12.5 EOD
caber .25 E3D

then down to 250mg or 500mg test, hcg, aromasin

I even think the above ^ is a little ridiculous, but it is still way healthier then the crap he sent you.
Most pros don't even fuck with tren....it is just too volatile for most people. At higher dosages, I have friends who freak the fuck out.

most of those trainers now a days are all about the Slin........surprised your trainer doesn't have you on it.

It just doesn't make sense this guy would recommend that to you. Your focus should be on adding mass every day, until you are ready to cut for your show.
staying in shape for photo shoots may make sense, but it will affect how much mass you really want to pack on to win your pro card or not.

This thread really should be removed, because all of these cycles are too extreme for most of the Newbs here

Very similar to my current cycle.

BP is dam high....

Second thread and still no pics. Also what contests have you won overall? Pro at 24? And your cycle looks like a beginner cycle compared to most guys at the top level...

Top Bottom