Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 steroid cycles from my contest prep coach (38 weeks and 56 weeks) OPINIONS?

lol everyone always talking shit smh! this place is for advice and info not hate! so that being said i see what he's saying about the blast and cruise, your body grows in spurts so on a linear graph its not always consistent or always going up. thus blast for 8 cruise for 4. my 2 cents and what i have done and has worked for me considering i put on 60lbs in 10 months 25 which was lean muscle which is fairly decent if you ask me is get on hgh minimum 4iu a day at least 5 days a week and stick to a cycle and keep it consistent with dosages. it seems to me he's trying to trick the body considering myostatin levels usually raise pretty steep after about the 10 week mark thats why he's doing such short cycles to i guess you can say beat the myostatin in your body if that makes sense. me personally i would just stick with a longer esther cuz i hate pinning that much and remember your diet and AIs determine if you get soft and bloated not the gear, i have ran a contest prep with anadrol till my show and it worked wonderful. keep up on the water intake and AIs you wont get bloated and run test e and tren e. if you get to a point where your not gaining anymore bump up the doses a ml. i save all my orals for either very beginning of cycle to get quick size or at the end of a contest prep. no need to kill your body with the orals. good thing to keep in my more hgh less gear = more growth. when you have dumb amounts of gear you get bad side effects and for me less growth. hope this helps...

Top Bottom