Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st QUAD INJECTION EXPERIENCE

enth. in the quad kicks my ass! I did it once and recently decided to try it again...It was a bad mistake and I fuckin couldn/t move that leg for about 2days.

I"d just use a slin needle... You should have no problem.

-Stew

I don't see a problem injecting every day if you just rotate sites. You may have a sore injection after a few though. I don't know what kind of winny you're using but the ttokkyo didn't go through anything smaller that a 23G for me...

rotate sites,as far as sust i have shot it about every muscle that you can shoot the soreness will go away and if your gona be a sissy(lol) mix a little deca with your sust.you wont be near as sore.another thing i am not saying im a expert or anything all i can do is tell you my experances.i would not shoot more than 3cc into any muscle at one time.the reason,you can get internal scar tissue from alot if oil tearing fiecia tissue,then down the road you inject and have to go through scar tissue then you will be hurtin like a lil bitch.just my opinion

ive only shot eq into my quad up until now buwill possibly be doing aratest soon----im rotating delts quads and glutes with fina, eq, aratest, and winny----my wheels are pretty beefy though ---maybe thats why i have no prob?

Top Bottom