Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle for lifting partner!

panther

My lifting partner wants do a first cycle. What do you guys think about just cyp. Hes 19 and wants to try something.

A Test only cycle would be a solid first cycle and with a proper diet should yeild some nice gains. 600mg/week for 10 weeks would be great. He could also throw some Eq in there if he likes. Good Luck to him!

M18

If he has at least two yrs of hard training under his belt then yes. If not WAIT. Sorry, this is something that bug's me, kids that don't have the patients to wait, so they get big, then they look like total ass shit when they come off. True story. I see it all the time. I've been lifting hard for years and then slowed it down a bit and still had regrets on whether or not to start. I did anyway and I look good, but I wish I waited 8 more weeks. lifes a bitch.

yes, i agree.
if he has a few years of hard work under his belt, then i think he should be ready for it. however, the only person that will really know if they are ready is the guy about to start the cycle. my opinion.

Why not do something simple and see how he reacts? I am going to do a first cycle myself soon and at first I was going for Deca,Sus,Gh but I decided to go easy and now I am getting ready for a simple Sustanol cycle.
250mg weeks 1-3
500mg weeks 4-7
250mg weeks 8-10
Maybe I am wrong but from all the reasarch I have done low dosages and simple cycles are the best for begginers. Just my 2 cents. :)

Top Bottom