Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16oz cottage cheese for night time snack too much?

hey all, im just wondering if 16oz of fat free cottage cheese is too much for a night time snack? im working on my diet to cut up. this would be my last meal before bed time. it would be 20g carbs 56g protein 0g fat 320 cals

mrwhiterightsnow said:
hey all, im just wondering if 16oz of fat free cottage cheese is too much for a night time snack? im working on my diet to cut up. this would be my last meal before bed time. it would be 20g carbs 56g protein 0g fat 320 cals

Instead of eyeballing it, put your whole day's meal plan into a food counts program like www.fitday.com so you know for sure.

Also generally I put a fat / protein instead of a carb / protein meal because the fat will slow down metabolism of the cals for overnite instead of the carbs giving you a spike before you go to sleep.

Sassy69 said:
Instead of eyeballing it, put your whole day's meal plan into a food counts program like www.fitday.com so you know for sure.

Also generally I put a fat / protein instead of a carb / protein meal because the fat will slow down metabolism of the cals for overnite instead of the carbs giving you a spike before you go to sleep.
:)

so maybe switch up my dinner so that after workout i have my dinner which would be cottage cheese, rice and broccoli w/a shake that has 1c oats. and then eat my steak or chicken before bed?

If ya wanna save cash try hitting your grocery store at 5 AM or so-often they put the dairy products that are about to expire out for about 50 cents. I go to the grocery store everyday and save an a$$load because the stuff I buy gets eaten the day I buy it anyway. Same goes for the meat section. I got a big old NY Strip for like $2 marked down from $6.49.

I use to , but have switched to a PM shake slow release
and 2 g flax to slow digestion and less carbs at night in my
old age .
Brad.

Top Bottom