Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12-15lbs natural in 8 weeks...also creatine w/ meals??

thefreshman

Well I wanted to juice at 133lbs 5'11" and you guys said eat and train plus lots of water. I did that. Around 8 weeks later I'm up to 145-148lbs. Good results :) Arms, legs, and forearms are all 1/2" bigger, which is pretty good. My waist is also 1/2" bigger, I guess it comes with the weight?? The thing is I look the same to myself, but other people are looking smaller and people tell me I look bigger :) How long should these gains continue? I'm 19, I know thats a factor.

My other question regards creatine, which I just started taking 5 days ago. I take it with grapejuice, but sometimes I eat about 10-15 minutes after that. Is there anything wrong with this. Also if I heard right, no creatine with citric acid. Also is there anything wrong mixing it with my whey/milk shake? How much sugar should I be taking with the creatine, the grapejuice has around 20g. Also I'm currently taking 5g ED, should I bump it to 10g ED split in am and pm? THanks for the help bros.

Good to hear your gaining good weight bro....keep training natural as long as the gains are coming. You'll be fine with the 10g of creatine in grapejuice or in a shake, you just want to take it with a high glycemic carb to aid the absorbtion

thefreshman said:
Well I wanted to juice at 133lbs 5'11" and you guys said eat and train plus lots of water. I did that. Around 8 weeks later I'm up to 145-148lbs. Good results :) Arms, legs, and forearms are all 1/2" bigger, which is pretty good. My waist is also 1/2" bigger, I guess it comes with the weight?? The thing is I look the same to myself, but other people are looking smaller and people tell me I look bigger :) How long should these gains continue? I'm 19, I know thats a factor.

My other question regards creatine, which I just started taking 5 days ago. I take it with grapejuice, but sometimes I eat about 10-15 minutes after that. Is there anything wrong with this. Also if I heard right, no creatine with citric acid. Also is there anything wrong mixing it with my whey/milk shake? How much sugar should I be taking with the creatine, the grapejuice has around 20g. Also I'm currently taking 5g ED, should I bump it to 10g ED split in am and pm? THanks for the help bros.

When I take creatine I take it with my whey shakes there's no problem with that

In my four years of high school, I've gained 107 lbs naturally. Granted some of it was fat, but not too much. I suggest taking Muscle-L-Blast 2000 shakes everday. They helped me the most. Also, eat the way that you're told not to eat. I would eat until I was fighting throwing up. Then I would wait about 20 min. and eat again. Also, eat heafty meals. This isn't neccesarily healthy, in fact, new evidence shows that those that eat heafty meals are four times more likely to have a heart attack. But if you cycle your heavy eating periods you're more likely to gain weight. On my heavy cycles I would eat like mad during the week, and then not eat much on the weekends. This would trick my body, so that when I started to eat again on Monday, it would hold more weight for fear of losing the calories again like it did on the weekend. Again, this isn't all that healthy, but it will be ok if you do if for a short period of time. The first time I gained 54 lbs and then 44 lbs. It takes 4-5 months for me. I'm still healthy, though, just went to the doc last year for a big checkup and I have a pretty healthy heart. Good luck gaining.

Top Bottom