Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1041 all time squat record set this weekend.

PowFit

Brent Mikesell broke Ed Coan's new all time squat record this weekend with a insane 1041 squat. Mikesell is the man when it comes to squatting. He is also a super strong deadlifter. I seen him do an 802 dead and he has done 1000+ squat at least 4 times. I am sure he could do a 900 deadlift if he was not missing his entire pointer finger on one hand that tears all the time.

There is going to be a full write up and photos in PowerMag soon.

Brent has also been working on a squat training video. That should be cool too.

Way to go Brent!

Absolutely amazing. Hopefully Eddy will come back and the two can trade off on breaking the record.

Steve Goggins and of course Garry Frank may have something to say about that. Garry's squat may not be up the par of the others' yet but he's gaining fast. My money is on Goggins.

Brent has been squatting huge for years. Not many people have squatted 1000+ (in competition) as many times Brent Mikesell. He is a great professional guy. Works as an elementary school teacher near my place. He is also a crazy deep squatter. There is never a question on his depth.

The messed up thing is a few months ago he was told to leave his gym (Gold's Gym) because he intimidates people. He is not load or vulgar, he simply lift so much it scared the pusses in the gym. He is so quite you don't even know he is in the room. He even brings his own 100s to the gym so he does not hog the plates. The good thing is that all powerlifters left that crap hole Gold's and went to other gyms. So if you ever come to Spokane, WA - DO NOT GO TO GOLDS. Brent Mikesell now has his own hardcore powerlifting gym in MaxMuscle South Spokane.

yeah... is that in insult or a compliment?

probably a little bit of both

Top Bottom