Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 mg dbol effects on HPTA?

even 10mg of d-bol will shut you down, IMO. i've read somewhere
that 10mg of d-bol will shut you down within 2 weeks. so if you
plan to do a cylce, do it, but go with higher dosage.
good luck

bigerisbetter said:
If it is not a bridge what is it? Is it going to be a cycle?

Not a cycle in itself. I am also taking GH @ 2 iu per day and just thought the dbol might help a little. Ifi's going to shut me down, then I'll save it.

Koivu_11 said:
10mg ED is useless... You get :
-poor results
-and you're shut down to a level where it's obvious that you're shut down
Compared to baseline, even 5 mg puts nitrogen retention way up. It may not be "worth" it compared to the cost/benifit ratio of higher doses, but I wouldn't call it useless.

Yes Im talking about using 10mg Dbol in the AM on a Var cutting cycle. Its mild to begin with - the Dbol is just for a lil boost. Better than if you ran just the Var and its so cheap anyhow. Anyone see anything wrong witht his?

Silent Method said:

Compared to baseline, even 5 mg puts nitrogen retention way up. It may not be "worth" it compared to the cost/benifit ratio of higher doses, but I wouldn't call it useless.

So if I were to just run 5mg upon waking, it would help a little? Yet without compromising HPTA much? I only have 70(5mg) thai's anyway, so it's not worth saving for a cycle in the future.

Effect of an anabolic steroid (metandienon) on plasma LH-FSH, and testosterone and on the response to intravenous administration of LRH.

Holma P, Adlercreutz H.

Plasma levels of testosterone, luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) as well as the response of LH and FSH to the intravenous administration of 100 mug of luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LRH) were measured in 16 well-trained athletes (mean age 30 years) before and after 2 months of daily oral intake of 15 mg of metandienon, and anabolic steroid (Anabolin, 17 alpha-methyl-17beta-hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-3-one, Medica, Finland). All athletes continued to train regularly, just as they had done for several years. During administration of metandienon the mean plasma testosterone level fell 69%, from 29.4 +/- 11.6 nmol/1 to 9.1 +/- 7.5 nmol/1. The mean plasma levels of LH and FSH also fell significantly (P less than 0.001 and P less than 0.01, respectively), both about 50%. Because LH and FSH levels were low after administration of the steroid the maximum stimulation values after LRH administration were also lower than pre-treatment values although the mean increments did not differ significantly before and after administration of the anabolic steroid. However, after treatment, the FSH response curve had a biphasic pattern in most subjects, with peaks at 10 to 20 and 50 to 60 min after the iv injection of LRH. Administration of LRH after the treatment period had no effect on FSH secretion in two subjects and no effect on LH secretion in one. Our results show that administration of an anabolic steroid causes a pronounced lowering of plasma levels of testosterone, LH and FSH but causes no gross alteration in the response of LH secretion to stimulation by LRH. The reason for the biphasic response pattern of FSH to LRH administration in most subjects is not known.

PMID: 793272 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

I have done an 8 week bridge of 10mg ED in the morning of russians. Strength and mass still increased as normal, but I used no ancillaries and got puffy/sore nips in week 5. Kept little of the gains too as I felt I was shut down afterwards. I don't recommmend it.

Top Bottom