Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-Test (dihydroboldenone) is awesome!

numbers are hard to discuss with u Americans :D

It's 200mg/ml alright. 4ml a week. 800mg. Shit just gets better and better, Transforming like Mast, growing like something else...

Just started to get some back pumps this week. Nooooo!... nothing like Tren. but i am struggling with my running again. Son of a bitch.. Got me some Taurine and im taking 9grams a day. Hope it helps. This is the only side effect ive seen so far. Gotta be the 1-test as i'm running nothing else but a little Test. Pumps are serious on this all the time not just when working out. Never seen my arms so big and hard.. veins are coming out... Shoulders are getting wider.. gonna look totally different when i'm done with this.. I just wish i would have started it 10 weeks ago.

Get some. Dont even hesitate. Run it at 600 - 800mg and ur gonna be impressed!

Nah bro its a totally different compound to m1t, and its an entirely different compound to test. It's a derivative of eq my friend the name 1-test is confusing I know. They should have just named it DHB or something.

Not liver toxic. Infact even the oral form of the pro hormone 1ad which converts to 1-test in the body is not liver toxic... But u need a lot of that for a decent dose and its too expensive and still no where near as effective as the injectable.
This steroid has been around for years. I believe the only reason it never got popular was because no labs were able to make it pain free. Not Until recently a lab well known to a lot of us here on ef fixed that problem. No pain what so ever.

...Just watch out for hairs lol.

lol yea the test part kept throwing me off i read a few diff profile son it written by diff people.it sounds intresting

Now i'm DEFINITELY going to try this soon! I'm ordering up some powder and gonna make myself a nice batch of it to try after I finish this run with primo. This is my first run with primo finall, and I've done EQ plenty of times, so now I'll be able to compare the 1-test cyp to them and see which one rocks the most. Glad to hear all this positive feedback though :)

Top Bottom