Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 st Cycle with Equpoise how much and how long

pick two... amount of Eq and Length of cycle

• Total voters
800mg ew with proviron and no test for the best results ive gotten from a cycle for 17 weeks

I might try out:

1200mg/week EQ
500mg/week Test
AIFM

Various orals. 15 weeks.

Inject 2x week. start out 200mg 2x week. Over the course of 14 weeks increase to 300mg 2x week. Run a test E or C base of 250mg 2x week. Withdrawl test and EQ into same syringe for single inject 2x week.This is what I am runnin now. 3 weeks in, great pumps, hardening up, hunger! Great cycle. You will like! save higher doses for later. Also you dont want to go higher because you might be one that is sensitive to "EQ anxiety."

i started at 400mg ew, wasn't enough, bumped to 600mg still no sides decent increase in pumps and recovery. then i bumped to 800mg and no sides still but got pumps and recovery near deca, which i can't run cause of sex sides. just proviron and the eq and i rocked out with my cock out.

Hehe, you might want to consider dosage in relation to what ever else you add to the cycle. The more compounds you add the less you have to use. Start low and see where you get results. Like others said, you can always increase dosage but if its high dosage now what next? Good luck

Top Bottom