Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 st Cycle with Equpoise how much and how long

pick two... amount of Eq and Length of cycle

• Total voters
Currently on week 5 of 800mg Eq/500mg Test-E per week. This is basically my 2nd inj. cycle. I was planning on 14 weeks and started the Test-E 4 weeks into the Eq. just so I wouldn't be on Test for so long.

So far so good. I can't believe the vascularity and hardness but I find myself getting kinda crampy and for week 5 haven't gotten the strength or weight increase I anticipated. Started at about 177 and today I'm 182 whereas my 1st Deca/Test cyc. gave me an instant 10 lbs.

Diet & workout could use some improvement for, maybe that's the probelm--winter and work sucks. Good luck.

600 for 16 is the sweet spot for me with test never
done eq only.
Brad.

jagerbombme said:
yea, tell that to the guy who got a blood clot in his leg from EQ on here.

you mean he got a blood clot in his leg while he was on EQ. Association does not necessarily mean causation.

string_bean00 said:
It's just EQ.

I'd start at 800mg for 14 + weeks

but he doesn't know how his body will react to it. I say start low, like 400-500 then bump it up week 8 for remaining 6 weeks if not getting results you wanted. Bruce... what was your PCT routine for your EQ's only

Top Bottom