Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 st Cycle with Equpoise how much and how long

pick two... amount of Eq and Length of cycle

• Total voters
Qphoton said:
:artist: 200mg for 8 w ...just want to see if 'm gonna walk like horses or not ......
I think maybe you should reconsider that... I am not sure if only 200mg/wk will do anything at all 4 you. Also I would say everyone here will agree with me when i say that normally you wont start seeing results from Eq for about 8 weeks . so with that combo you might think you hate when if you did 300-400mg/wk for @ least 12weeks you might love it! Oh dont mean you wont notice an increase in appetite or any of that. I am saying vascularity good strength increase etc..

i think 400 for 15 weeks...cause then next cycle you can run 600 and you will get better results there...i went the other way...ran 600 first time and now im running 400 and not seeing mucch at all

400 for 15....
600 for 15....
would consider trying 800 in the future if need be...probably not for as long though. too hard to say.
i am using eq for the first time and using 400/wk. 1 full week in and planning to run it for 15 total.

Top Bottom