Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD seems to be solid how about 1,4 androdiol, yes diol...anyone use it(st?

Re: 1,4dione is better?

bpdaddy said:
What? How can a dione be better than the diol version?

Par, thanks for your insight! Do you think 4-ADerm or 4-NorDerm would be a better choice than 1,4Diol?

Cheers Mate...

4-ADerm.

I think the only use for the Nordiol products are for those who are worried about androgenic effects (hair loss , acne, etc.) -- stacking it with 1-AD defeats the purpose in that regard.

Re: 1,4dione is better?

bpdaddy said:
What? How can a dione be better than the diol version?

The diol, having two open hydroxyl groups, is more open to metabolism (glucuronidation and sulfation) than a dione. With the 4-dione/diol this is also the case, however the greater conversion via the 3-HSD patway over the 17-HSD MAY compensate and make it a better T precursor orally. MAY, I have yet to see this in a study.

With the 1,4-however the 17-HSD pathway to boldenone is extremely stable and efficient. There is no need to search for another enzyme. I can only see the 1,4-diol being worse, not better, as an oral boldenone precursor.

- Bill Llewellyn

BTW- Pat pointed out that its A-ring looks similar to estradiol.

Thanks, Par and Bill...everyone else too!

Thanks for the great insight on 4-ADerm and 1,4dione/diol. Interesting to say the least. Is anyone doing any studies on 1,4-diol to see how androgenic it is compared to to 1,4-dione, 4-diol, and 1-AD? It would be a good study to see how it potent it is.

I guess it's like anyother supplement (try-n-burn). If it works you have a new partner to cycle with =)

I stopped my cycle a few days into it. But I was taking 600mg of 1,4andro w/ 600mg 1AD every day. I was thinking of adding androspray to it... but when I resume cycle I'll probobly make some adjustments. But original idea was the 1AD and 1,4andro together.

riskybizz007 said:
don't always remember the details... but did remember him saying he didn't sell the diol for a reason, and the dione was better. You can probobly search and find that post

There is no data in the literature on 1,4-diol. It may not even convert at all. the structure of it is relatively unstable and it may simply rearrange in the body to something useless or to an estrogen even. It may have high intrinisic (before conversion) estrogenic activity. Or it may be very potent anabolic. No one knows. If you want to take it then take it at your own risk

Top Bottom