Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD seems to be solid how about 1,4 androdiol, yes diol...anyone use it(st?

bpdaddy

I have been reading 1,4 androdiol is quite good and like 1-AD both have double bond at the 1st carbon making it superior. However, PA1AD says to stack 1-AD with 4-diol, what if you stack it with 1,4-diol wouln't on assume that this would could increase oe surpass 1-AD since it's a diol. Now I am no chemist like PA, but even Big Cat states this in his review on 1,4 androdione.

My understanding is 1,4 diol is not created in a lab so it's more natural or is this the case only for 1,4 androdione? So what stack is the way to go and what dosage?
(peopl on the board are doubling the recommended daily dosage).

Thank You Mates for your help!

1,4dione is better?

What? How can a dione be better than the diol version?

Par, thanks for your insight! Do you think 4-ADerm or 4-NorDerm would be a better choice than 1,4Diol?

Cheers Mate...

Re: 1,4dione is better?

bpdaddy said:
What? How can a dione be better than the diol version?

the diol is too estrogenic according to both pa and william llewelyn.lewllyn has actually refused to sell the diol.

don't always remember the details... but did remember him saying he didn't sell the diol for a reason, and the dione was better. You can probobly search and find that post

riskybixx007

After you said that I did and found those comments. Huh, who'd a thought. Big Cat was saying he thought the diol version would kick ass...guess it turns out not to.

What do think you should stack 1-AD with then?

either 1,4-AD or 4-AD...

ok, does anyone recommend a BRAND? If so, who's cheapest? I found beyond-A-Century is cheap! They are Generic from what I know...thoughts, comments?

riskybizz007 said:
don't always remember the details... but did remember him saying he didn't sell the diol for a reason, and the dione was better. You can probobly search and find that post

the diol ,according to lllewelyn has a ring that resembles estradiol.i remember almost everything especially if its from someone who has something to offer.

anything other than molecular would be considered generic i klnow that both me and risky have bought from beyond a century but i haven't used it yet.risky?

Top Bottom