Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator: Potent Hyperanabolic

not in violation with HIPAA anymore,,all patient information in proper recepticle of black trash bag at designated location and facility.

lanky said:
not in violation with HIPAA anymore,,all patient information in proper recepticle of black trash bag at designated location and facility.

The only reason I said that is because you said they weren't scheduled. I was half joking anyway. :p

lanky said:
wow that was fast!

anyway, lanky that's f'ed up that you wont make it and sell it to us. it only took them about 10k words to explain how to do it....

this does look like the juicer's holy grail...

lanky why do they call BMS-564929 "non-steroidal" when it's

[(7R,7aS)-2-(3-chloro-4-cyano-2-methylphenyl)-7-hydroxytetrahydro-2H-pyrrolo[1,2-e]imidazole-1,3-dione

which appears to be hormonal in structure (i dont know chem all that well)?

and do you have any idea how it exerts such a strong anabolic effect if it is indeed non-steroidal? it says by gene transcription and AR modulation, but can you put that in layman's terms?

thebrakes said:
wow that was fast!

anyway, lanky that's f'ed up that you wont make it and sell it to us. it only took them about 10k words to explain how to do it....

this does look like the juicer's holy grail...

lanky why do they call BMS-564929 "non-steroidal" when it's

[(7R,7aS)-2-(3-chloro-4-cyano-2-methylphenyl)-7-hydroxytetrahydro-2H-pyrrolo[1,2-e]imidazole-1,3-dione

which appears to be hormonal in structure (i dont know chem all that well)?

and do you have any idea how it exerts such a strong anabolic effect if it is indeed non-steroidal? it says by gene transcription and AR modulation, but can you put that in layman's terms?

you will see 7alpha methyl 19 nortestosterone on the market before you get your hands on this

I suggested to Ag-Guys, and then TCSResearch that they may be interested in carrying SARMs (specifically S-4) awhile ago.

The one I was looking at (S-4) was 1/3rd as androgenic as testosterone and basically 100% as anabolic. Thusfar, it's been difficult to find a company to procure it from in mass quantities. I looked up the patent application to see exactly how it's synthesized, and TCSResearch sent that out to their chemist(s), so we'll see if/when they can produce it.

anthony roberts said:
I suggested to Ag-Guys, and then TCSResearch that they may be interested in carrying SARMs (specifically S-4) awhile ago.

The one I was looking at (S-4) was 1/3rd as androgenic as testosterone and basically 100% as anabolic. Thusfar, it's been difficult to find a company to procure it from in mass quantities. I looked up the patent application to see exactly how it's synthesized, and TCSResearch sent that out to their chemist(s), so we'll see if/when they can produce it.

Keep us posted and let us know about doses and dosing schedule.

I assume this stuff would affect HPTA just like gear? I wonder how hard it would shut you down? What kind of sides?

krishna said:
Keep us posted and let us know about doses and dosing schedule.

For the one that I was considering, it looks like a Sub-Q dosing schedule, and similar doses and frequency to Testosterone suspension.

There are others, though, and there would be different dosing protocols. Basically, the only problem right now is sourcing it, since I've known about SARMs for years, and have been trying to get a chem company to bring it to the market for several months now.

anthony roberts said:
For the one that I was considering, it looks like a Sub-Q dosing schedule, and similar doses and frequency to Testosterone suspension.

There are others, though, and there would be different dosing protocols. Basically, the only problem right now is sourcing it, since I've known about SARMs for years, and have been trying to get a chem company to bring it to the market for several months now.
AG can't sell it if it's injected Sub-Q. If it's an injectable then it's not grey anymore.

...I've known about SARMs for years

E2 posted it here 6 years ago.

Since the Chinese only know how to take a patent, read it and copy it, you'll need to get that for them to make a SARM. AND convince them and the government that it's a viable product. Because the lab needs permission from the government to make it.

Top Bottom