Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator: Potent Hyperanabolic

Ulter said:
AG can't sell it if it's injected Sub-Q. If it's an injectable then it's not grey anymore.

E2 posted it here 6 years ago.

Since the Chinese only know how to take a patent, read it and copy it, you'll need to get that for them to make a SARM. AND convince them and the government that it's a viable product. Because the lab needs permission from the government to make it.

It would likely be sold as a powder in a vial, like AG's MGF. I don't know the legalities concerned, I simply brought them an interesting product that may fall under the legalities of their research market. What they do with it is up to them...I think TCSResearch is pursuing it more actively, and I'm sure they're aware of the legalities better than I am.

As for getting the patent, I've already sent that off to TCS and as for convincing them to make it, I think I'll leave that up to the people actually involved in the buisness, as I am not and do not make any money off research chems or the sale of them. I believe AG was not interested in this particular idea.

anthony roberts said:
It would likely be sold as a powder in a vial, like AG's MGF. I don't know the legalities concerned, I simply brought them an interesting product that may fall under the legalities of their research market. What they do with it is up to them...I think TCSResearch is pursuing it more actively, and I'm sure they're aware of the legalities better than I am.

As for getting the patent, I've already sent that off to TCS and as for convincing them to make it, I think I'll leave that up to the people actually involved in the buisness, as I am not and do not make any money off research chems or the sale of them. I believe AG was not interested in this particular idea.

about the legalities concerned....probably problems with patent issues...airtight....the potential for abuse was noted from the begining of the drug development with SARM...i do not know of any AAS guru(so to speak) that has good understanding of the structure function relationship of these so altering chemical structures is like playing with fire. and if it was produced quality control would have to be top notch because there may be intermediates that are highly toxic.

basically if the chinese are making it... you dont want to be trying the first batch.

JMHO

especially if its a difficult synthesis.

once they get it down, and you have a good company the chinese are great, but new synthesis without strict production protocols to follow... well ... not so great.

macrophage69alpha said:
basically if the chinese are making it... you dont want to be trying the first batch.

JMHO

especially if its a difficult synthesis.

once they get it down, and you have a good company the chinese are great, but new synthesis without strict production protocols to follow... well ... not so great.

welll....strict production protocols are important,,but not every synthesis goes as you plan,,even if you did everything right sometimes it turns out like crap..pharma synthesis spends massive amounts of money on finding the best synthesis steps and starting product(intermediate) to get the highest yield with the minimal amount of steps, and the lowest potential that they may form some unwanted intermediate..

what they want--low cost starting product, not to many steps away from wanted product which saves money and reduces risk of reaction going wrong, sometimes they will opt for a starting material that is more steps away from a finished product even though an intermediate is available that may only need one or two steps because they will save money even with the extra solvents and catalyst's etc.....

I have a friend down the street that troubleshoots chemical rxn for a major pharma company in north jersey..i may have to give her a call

Top Bottom