Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1,4 andro from BAC

Well you're not alone in thinking about the purity of the 1,4andro. I thought about this for a while till I finally made the purchase. Still I have my packagae and empty capsules, I'm just hoping this shit works.

See how being a cheap s.o.b. pays off sometimes? :D

Ok, hows 1,4 alone for cutting?

I know 1-test, 1-ad, or fina would all be better.

But the the price and convience ups 1,4 appeal some.
Not to mention its less andronic so hopefully won't effect ance as much.

But does it need an ANTI-E? unlike the others

OVRTrainer said:

That's my quandary...Risky found by far the best deal on the net, but I'm concerned that it may be a case of 'too good to be true'. Hey Risky, just wanted to give you some props for being such a resourceful S.O.B. You found us cheap 1,4-andro, ALA, what's next my friend?

To bad Risky wasn't the one to find and post it, I was!

Last edited:
megadeth said:

To bad Risky wasn't the one to find and post it, I was!

My bad! I stand corrected...Thank you megadeth for finding such a good deal. But don't look at me, Risky was just gonna sit there, keep his mouth shut and take all the credit...Bastard:D

honestly I knew about it before he posted on it. I was just never interested in the 1,4andro and thought it was crappy or w/e so I never bother posting it up. So I didn't say shit. But Megadeath is definately the nicer bro... :D

Don't mind me bro's. NOw that I re- read it I was being kind of a little whiney bitch wanting to get credit. Actually who cares who found it. If the shit works we all win. One thing I have been wondering. Why hasn't anyone mentioned converting the 1,4 to EQ. I still have the instructions from Dirty Dieting that PA came up with for convering andro to test and I am sure the same would apply for 1,4. It seems pretty easy and the chems are not hard to get. I think I'll try it. Purely for research purposes of course.

Megadeth

Top Bottom