Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1,4 andro from BAC

riskybizz007

I didn't realize how cheap the 1,4 andro was at beyond-a-century.com until i started comparing it to other sellers. Check out the price at DPSnutrition and compare it.

BAC sells 20g powder for $69.
DPS sells 3g for $35
bodybuilding.com sells Ganabol for 3g for $23.

Do the math and you'll see BAC is a steal. My only question is, is the BAC version any good?

I spoke w/ the lady when I placed my order, when I placed my order she said lots of people were buying it. That's all I know though, I'm still waiting for my order to come in.

Just got mine today! half a scoop = 150mg, and ordered a bag of the 00 size capsules. I'm going to mix in some 1test w/ the 1,4 in those capsules and i'll be ready to go.

HEY RISKYBIZZ007. MIGHT BE A STUPID QUESTION, BUT WHERE DO YOU GET THE 00 CAPSULES? THAT MIX SOUNDS PRETTY COOL. LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES. THANKS FOR THE INFO.

I was looking around the site and I found it, they have other sizes as well but someone here recommended the 00 size so I can put in the powder manually. If you call you can just ask them for it.

Hey risky - did BAC have some sort of purity ststement like Kilosports does? They still haven't e-mailed me back. If not, well you're our official BAC 1,4 Andro guineah pig!

Complete Muscle said:
Hey risky - did BAC have some sort of purity ststement like Kilosports does? They still haven't e-mailed me back. If not, well you're our official BAC 1,4 Andro guineah pig!

That's my quandary...Risky found by far the best deal on the net, but I'm concerned that it may be a case of 'too good to be true'. Hey Risky, just wanted to give you some props for being such a resourceful S.O.B. You found us cheap 1,4-andro, ALA, what's next my friend?

Top Bottom