Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Student Accused of Selling Drug Via E-Mail

Parabellum

http://1010wins.com/topstories/winstopstories_story_235093322.html

Aug 23, 2003 9:31 am US/Eastern
(1010 WINS) (NEW YORK) A former Columbia University student has been arrested on charges that he used his college e-mail account to take orders for drugs, federal prosecutors said.

Brian Raupp, 26, is accused of selling steroids and the drug ketamine beginning when he was a student at Columbia and continuing until last May, according to court papers.

Raupp allegedly used his Columbia e-mail account to do business and had buyers send money to an address at a Mailboxes Etc. store near the Columbia campus, prosecutors said.

Raupp, of Dana Point, Calif., and another former Columbia student were arrested on drug conspiracy charges on Thursday.

There was no telephone number listed for Raupp in Dana Point.

(© MMIII Infinity Broadcasting Corp. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)

"Raupp allegedly used his Columbia e-mail account to do business...."

and this kid got into an Ivy??? His old man must be rich or
something.

"Brian Raupp, 26, is accused of selling steroids and the drug ketamine beginning when he was a student at Columbia and continuing until last May, according to court papers."

THERE's your reason!

Its amazing what happens when these rich kids get board. How many times have you hear some Millionairs son selling and using Cocane.

Another one bites the dust.

Idiot. Since he was 26, he was probably a grad student, which makes it much more likely that he had some incredible merits to get in there. Way to throw it all away from stupidity.

That area of Manhattan is flowing with drugs, and it's pretty common knowledge. And it's not just the students, it's mostly the upper west side gentry. Columbia is all about cooperating with law enforcement when it comes to drug offenses, but you have to be an absolute idiot to get caught. Using the school email is just stupid.

Sell rec drugs and you will go to jail.

The Feds have been really stepped up to shut down any open selling of GHB, ketamine, or other rec drugs.

They cleared out pretty much every source last year who had GHB or ketamine on their lists.

SofaGeorge said:

The Feds have been really stepped up to shut down any open selling of GHB, ketamine, or other rec drugs.

They cleared out pretty much every source last year who had GHB or ketamine on their lists.

Yep. I hate to see when sources start carrying rec drugs. I know I can't do business with them for much longer when I see that.

SofaGeorge said:

Very true!

DeepZenPill said:
Idiot. Since he was 26, he was probably a grad student, which makes it much more likely that he had some incredible merits to get in there. Way to throw it all away from stupidity.

sooo not true lol - half of the people i work with are students there and they are the biggest MORONS that walk the face of the earth, that school is nothing like its name implies anymore

Top Bottom