Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
stevesmi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am very interested in trying the rs trans aderm I was reading an you stated to pm you before ordering for discount rates. from my understanding the phyto sterms is a pct after an 8 week use of the RS. if so maybe you can help me out. thanks and best regards
    Luis C.
    yo what up steve. im interested in picking up a couple bottles of rs transderm. need some input on your side regarding this product and proper pct. hit me back when you can. thanks for your time.
    excuse me steve i just wanted to ask for a little help because i saw you on a forum and you seem to know aboput the subject, i took one dose of deca 300 and test 250 but i wanna quit now cause i realize i dont know enough to be using this stuff i dont even have pct on hand yet is it too late will i get side effects like deca dick and my test shutdown do i need pct? or will i be ok thank you so much for your time
    hey steve how are you doing have ? right shoulder has tendonitis got x-ray and mri how good is tb500 to cure tendonitis and help strengthen cartlidge I take 4000mg of vit c and 4000 l-lysine and 1500mg of l-proline would 200mg of deca help also
    thanks
    darrell67
    Steve, you have mentioned before that the best stack is test+decca+dbol. I have about 300 pills of dbol (Methoral 10)and I would like to know what would be your recommendations when looking for test.

31 yrs old male
    172 lbs / 5'10"
    Working out for 5 years
    Hi Steve, so the issue I have is both Vermodje and Pharmacom are sold at this one website(hint DS) and I'm wondering why if Vermodje is getting bad reviews from the board members.
    Sorry I tried to PM you but it came out this way instead....I'd love to be on the discount/coupon mailing list!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom