Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trex workout log

Legs today!

SLDLs
70x 10, 10, 10
I'm pretty sure I can go up a lot more in weight next week, it felt light.

Squats
65 x 10
90x 6, 6, 6
95 x 6 (PR :supercool)

Leg extensions
100 x 10
110 x 8
120 x 6, 6

Lying curls
40 x 6, 6, 6
For some reason this exercise does not jive with me. It feels awkward, makes my calves cramp, and feels 'wrong' Maybe I'll phase it out?

Walking lunges x 80

I feel really good today

Trick or Treat!

Nice leg workout trex! I'm also not a huge fan of the lying leg curl. It just doesn't jive with my body either. I'll do them every other workout with hesitation, but I do love the seated curl and SLDL's with db's. Do you do your SLDL's with a barbell or db?

Great job on the squats! Woohoo!

Trick or Treat!

Nice leg workout trex! I'm also not a huge fan of the lying leg curl. It just doesn't jive with my body either. I'll do them every other workout with hesitation, but I do love the seated curl and SLDL's with db's. Do you do your SLDL's with a barbell or db?

I do the sldls with a barbell...but I love to change things up, maybe I'll try with db another day :)

Today was chest and back:

Back:

Deadlifts:
115 lbs- 5x5

Seated low row-
80- 10
85- 8, 8, 8,

Lat pulldown

70- 10
75- 8,8,8,

Chest:

vertical butterfly machine
40- 10
45- 10, 10, 8

DB press
20- 10
25- 7,8,6
30- 1

Trick or Treat!

So I went on T nation and checked out an article on hamstrings by Charles Poliquin, and he sets out a little routine that can be done for about 6 weeks.
Its incorporating the leg curls with varied foot positions (inner, neutral, and outer), and keeping the foot flexed as you go up, but pointed as you go down, and he says the cramping should go away after a while. Also i will be starting to incorporate some good mornings into the ham workout for that 6 weeks, so I am thinking that when i begin this 6 week thing, that I may split my leg day up into two days...

Last edited:
So I went on T nation and checked out an article on hamstrings by Charles Poliquin, and he sets out a little routine that can be done for about 6 weeks.
Its incorporating the leg curls with varied foot positions (inner, neutral, and outer), and keeping the foot flexed as you go up, but pointed as you go down, and he says the cramping should go away after a while. Also i will be starting to incorporate some good mornings into the ham workout for that 6 weeks, so I am thinking that when i begin this 6 week thing, that I may split my leg day up into two days...

I'll have to check that out too. Good job on the workout today!

Squats
65 x 10
95 x 8, 8, 6, 5

SLDL
95 x 10, 8, 6, 8

leg extension

110 x 8
120 x 8, 8, 6

leg curl
40 x 8
50 x 8
60 x 6

the gym got a new machine, and I can mysteriously do 20 lbs more-
I also did the flexed foot going up and pointed when going down, and it did not feel as crampy

walking lunges -80 with 2 x 5 lb dbs

my legs feel fried in a good way

I do the sldls with a barbell...but I love to change things up, maybe I'll try with db another day :)

I love to switch it up too. I always do the db's cuz' I can get a really good ROM, but the bb is good too. I just did them the other night. My hammies are sore.

Oh nice. I may have to read up on that. My legs have room to grow! I'll be checking your log to see how you're liking it.

Squats
65 x 10
95 x 8, 8, 6, 5

SLDL
95 x 10, 8, 6, 8

leg extension

110 x 8
120 x 8, 8, 6

leg curl
40 x 8
50 x 8
60 x 6

the gym got a new machine, and I can mysteriously do 20 lbs more-
I also did the flexed foot going up and pointed when going down, and it did not feel as crampy

walking lunges -80 with 2 x 5 lb dbs

my legs feel fried in a good way

Nice job! Wow!

Oh nice. I may have to read up on that. My legs have room to grow! I'll be checking your log to see how you're liking it.

I just sent you a link in a karma message- i was going to post it in my log, but i'm not sure if that's allowed?

Top Bottom