Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trex workout log

trex74

whatev
Platinum
OK so I was inspired and think I'm gonna keep a log of my progress.
I'll skip on the diet log for now, I'm not counting calories right now as I am trying to build muscle.
usually have oatmeal and eggs in a.m.
lean meat and brown rice with veggies or salad for lunch and lean meat with salad for dinner with almond butter for a snack after dinner, and a protein shake after my w/o
drinking green tea and water all day long.
no supplements aside from the protein
5'9" 150 lbs 36 yrs old
I'll measure myself again tonight or tomorrow.
My short term goals are to gain muscle and strength gains.
I was dicking around trying to figure out a good schedule, and going back and forth for a while, but I have settled on this:

It fits into my schedule pretty well
Mon: Chest and Back/light cardio 30 min
Tues: cardio 45 min
Wed: Legs/glutes
Thurs: cardio 45 min
Fri: Shoulders/Arms/light cardio 30 min

Soooo,
Today was legs:

Squats: parallel
warmup 65lbs x 10
3 sets 75 x 10
really getting good form now I think

Deadlifts: just started doing them, so it's light still, but I'll get up there I promise!!! :)
70 lbs 3 x 10

leg extensions:
warmup 90 lbs
3 sets 100 lbs

leg curls:
warm up 40 lbs
3 sets 50 lbs
weak hams still I know

calf raises:
3 sets 50 lbs
I have massive calves from riding, so I'm not putting a lot of weight on, just getting blood in

50 walking lunges with 10 lb dbs

So yeah,
thats about it for today!!

Awesome Trex!!! So excited to start following your progress. I'm glad you started a log. I think you have inspired me to start one too! Thanks for that! Have an awesome rest of your day!

I`m in too! I`m thinking of doing a log as well...just getting things organized and will start one soon. Keep up the good work!! You`ve inspired me.

I`m in too! I`m thinking of doing a log as well...just getting things organized and will start one soon. Keep up the good work!! You`ve inspired me.

Yeah Roxy! Let's both start one! I think I will get my log started tonight.

Trex...how did the rest of your day go?

Yeah Roxy! Let's both start one! I think I will get my log started tonight.

Trex...how did the rest of your day go?

It was fine, work was the usual kind of stuff, a lot of photocopying and junk.
My husband made a really good pork stew in the slow cooker, just roast pork with carrots, leeks, and potatoes. It was cold and rainy here so it really hit the spot. Then he went out in the evening, and I watched America's next top model LOL. Not an exciting night, but during the week I am on such a routine because I get up at 5:30 every day, and so go to bed around 10:00.
The only thing in my life that I would change if I could is my husband's health, he has stage 3 congestive heart failure, they think it is from a virus, but he is seriously ill, off work, on tons of medication and I find myself bargaining with God a bit some days. But life goes on, and so today is a new day and i feel awesome.
Woke up not wanting to get out of bed.
But I did!!!!!!!
rocked the 45 min on elliptical. I was feeling a little sore from yesterday so I set the resistance to 8 only. I usually go for 10 or 11, and dream of the day I rock it at 20 all the time.
put some new songs on my ipod, so it was nice and fresh.
now I plan on drinking a litre of green tea, and getting some work done.

I'm sorry to hear of your husband. I will pray for him!

Woohoo for getting out of bed this morning. 5:30 is EARLY for me. I get up little before 7 to get my kids off to school.

So how do you split up your bodyparts in the gym?

Right now I am doing three days of strength training (Mon Wed Fri)
Mon- Chest and Back
Wed Legs/glutes
Fri: Shoulders and arms

but this is a new development, I had tried a few things before, like upper/lower, and one body part a day, just trying to change things up.

Top Bottom