Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS S-4 is NOW HERE!!

Hi all,
I'm new on EF so if I need to post a presentation prior to posting anything, please let me know.

I'm totally virgin about steroids and stuff, and will never touch any as long as they have the slightest side effect specially regarding HPTA.
That's why I've been interested in Sarms lately but as a few of you think, it seems to good to be true, not mentioning the fact that this shit is really new and we don't have much experience with it.
I'm quite reluctant about playing the guinea pig but I'm tired training my ass off for so little.

Do you guys reckon this stuff is safe ? Anyway to make sure, making blood tests and all ? Any doc around to give his opinion ?

If I'm correct, the product is 30 ML with 100mg / ML, which means it's enough for 2 month using 50mg /day ?
Do you need to cycle it ?
Does it need a specific timing ?

Thanks and sorry for the newbie questions.... ;-)

Hi all,
I'm new on EF so if I need to post a presentation prior to posting anything, please let me know.

I'm totally virgin about steroids and stuff, and will never touch any as long as they have the slightest side effect specially regarding HPTA.
That's why I've been interested in Sarms lately but as a few of you think, it seems to good to be true, not mentioning the fact that this shit is really new and we don't have much experience with it.
I'm quite reluctant about playing the guinea pig but I'm tired training my ass off for so little.

Do you guys reckon this stuff is safe ? Anyway to make sure, making blood tests and all ? Any doc around to give his opinion ?

If I'm correct, the product is 30 ML with 100mg / ML, which means it's enough for 2 month using 50mg /day ?
Do you need to cycle it ?
Does it need a specific timing ?

Thanks and sorry for the newbie questions.... ;-)

do a search, there is lots of info on it here at EF.

so if this doesnt shut you down at all, this means you can run it without pct right? i have heard of people using it DURING pct, but what about just running it by itself? no need for pct? 50mg for 4 weeks

great for PCT and great alone....

Ok Guys,

Im going to remind everyone that TECHNICALLY no PCT is needed around 50mg and LOWER, anyone running 100mg+ should at least run some POST CYCLE, UNLEASHED, and SUSTAIN for the hell of it because the studies on SARMS so far HAVE shown VERY VERY VERY Slight shutdown at these higher doses. YES, MOST of us can probably recover from the slight shut down on our own, but Id rather not RISK it, Im most likely going to run a couple of these products when I am done testing the SARMS out myself.

I just dont want all the NEWBIES thinking that they can use SARMS however they want with NO CHANCE of ANY Shutdown :) Gotta look out for you guys haha

-Legacy

Ok Guys,

Im going to remind everyone that TECHNICALLY no PCT is needed around 50mg and LOWER, anyone running 100mg+ should at least run some POST CYCLE, UNLEASHED, and SUSTAIN for the hell of it because the studies on SARMS so far HAVE shown VERY VERY VERY Slight shutdown at these higher doses. YES, MOST of us can probably recover from the slight shut down on our own, but Id rather not RISK it, Im most likely going to run a couple of these products when I am done testing the SARMS out myself.

I just dont want all the NEWBIES thinking that they can use SARMS however they want with NO CHANCE of ANY Shutdown :) Gotta look out for you guys haha

-Legacy

I respectfully disagree. There is no shut down at normal doses.

I respectfully disagree. There is no shut down at normal doses.

I think we addressed this in another thread but just in case, there are 2 medical studies that show that doses over 30mg in animals (so we figure 50mg is safe for humans) showed some shutdown. So in yes if everyone is keeping it SAFE and not going over 50mg they are most likely fine like I stated, but the people pushing 100mg and higher ARE risking shutdown.

Im not gonna argue the FEW studies on the stuff since thats ALL the info we really have. :heart:

-Legacy

PS: No biggie, I respect everyones opinion on this stuff because we are all still learning, but as a SAFETY measure since it IS documented that higher doses can cause shutdown we should make sure everyone knows the chances ARE there. ;)

What is the common dosing time for this?

Top Bottom