Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my before pics...

Manuelmcom

So i started my test e and eq cycle yesterday and today i asked my wife to take me my before pics, i'm posting them so i feel some pressure about showing my after pics to you guys...
Looking to lower my BF% and gain a little size.
What do you guys think a long way to go? :clock:

Good luck mate eat and train hard , and i'd work on bringing your delts up .

Brad.

I think you got a base there...but yea stil aways to go..keeping it real with ya

Yeah that's what i need you know people other than my family to tell me the truth, 'cause you know family specially my wife she's so good to me always saying that i look good and stuff but i need opinions from people dedicated to this so thanks.

id also says your traps need to be worked on,but you have a decent base going in some people are fat and out of shape take ass and think somehow there going to magically wake up looking like arnold hahahah

id also says your traps need to be worked on,but you have a decent base going in some people are fat and out of shape take ass and think somehow there going to magically wake up looking like arnold hahahah

Thanks for the comment bro, i looked better before the christmas holidays and i try to get back in shape as much as i could for the cycle and definitely will work on those traps and delts...

there will always be room for improvement. have your wife thake the same pics for you every month. as long as you see progress your doing good.

there will always be room for improvement. have your wife thake the same pics for you every month. as long as you see progress your doing good.

Will do for sure and i'll post them so you guys can critique them.
I'll be posting my diet in the diet forum in about an hour hope you can take a look to it.
Thanks Joe.

Top Bottom