Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A little bit of steroid came out back after removing needle.

MindZiper

Happened last night. I was shocked since I felt the needle go all the way into muscle, I even hit a nerve and my ass twitched ;).

How normal is this?:confused: (First cycle, prop/tren 1.25ml ed)

ya leave the pin in for 10seconds so it disipates, then a lil presure when your done....no biggy tho, your still goin to get swole :)

ya leave the pin in for 10seconds so it disipates, then a lil presure when your done....no biggy tho, your still goin to get swole :)

yep leave the pin in for at least 10 seconds. i usually do about 20. also make sure your injecting nice and slow.

yep leave the pin in for at least 10 seconds. i usually do about 20. also make sure your injecting nice and slow.

Will do bro. Thanks for the tips.

Since I don't wanna make a new thread... How likely is it to hit bone when injecting into the thigh? And if you do, will you know? I'm using an 1 1/4" needle but since I do shoot every day, I have to rotate, I hate thighs because I'm scared to death every time I inject I'm gonna hit bone. I have decent sized thighs tho.

Happened last night. I was shocked since I felt the needle go all the way into muscle, I even hit a nerve and my ass twitched ;).

How normal is this?:confused: (First cycle, prop/tren 1.25ml ed)

Did I read correctly that this is your first cycle and you are using Tren?

You have no idea what you're doing if this is your first cycle ever it it seems like it is from your injection questions.

^^^ya kinda ballsy first cycle, doing injections ed an running tren, hope your taking some dostinex or prami an have some adex an letro on hand...gl tho bro keep postin

z pin to minimize squirting drugs and less bleeding once the tren thins you out.

Top Bottom