Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Broken back.....First Cycle

jackal666

Hi, im currently a new member and have been reading threads for about the last year and half. I have been interested in ditching my V-card and trying my first cycle for about the last year and me and a good budyy planned out everything until Beginning of Febuary this year, I landed a bad ski-doo step up jump while me and some buddys were filming and broke my lower back in half. 2 fully compressed discs and my L1 verdibre. i had my back fused, metal dics and everything and had a Great surgury and so far my recovery has been better then i planned. It was the closed accident i had 1-2 more milimeters and i would have been paralyzed from the waste down my surgen told me. i have just started pyshio and can now lift up to 80lbs told by my doctor for now its been over 4 months and my back has healed up and now its time to get back with it.
Anyway before the accident i have been working out for about 4-5 years and have always been in good shape. Im 23, 5'10. And before my accident i weight 185-190lbs. Week after surgury i was 160lbs soaken wet, pockets full of nails....As of today im 178lbs and by the day my progress gets better. I have limited movement in the top region of my Lower back where my surgury was, but being in shape and having Excellent flexability before i can still move around like everyone else. My doctor told me being young and working out helped me bounce back quickly. So week by week i got back to being myself, its been 3 days that i have been working out for on a Bowflex in my basement and will be building myself back up to the way ive been.
This is my quetion, when im back to being 100%, i was planning on starting my First Cycle again. I ask my family doctor about taking HGH and he said it wasnt good for me, im 23, my bones dont need to grow anymore and it will Mess with my fused discs and watnot. But what i really wanted to ask him about was about oral and test e, which i didnt come around too, but will be planning on asking him next appointment. I dont beleive it will mess with my back from what some ppl have told me but im kinda worried about it damaging something. I dont think this is possible becuase on a cycle i will be puting on muscle which is great for my body and my neuro-surgen told me it was the Amount of muscle tisse in my back that cusioned the wipe out to not damaging my spinal cord....But 1-2mm's is still close. I know i can't dead lift anymore or hit up a vertical leg press machine again do to stress on my back but i sure feel great everywhere else. My arm strength feels back to 90% and already i have no problem lifting myself in chin-ups. But does anyone know of any body that has had the same accident and then cycled? I dont see anything wrong with it but if i were to Start a Cycle this is what it would be:

wk 1-6 Tbol- 25mgs/ed - (week 3 might up the dosage)

wk 1-12 Test E- 500mg/ew (twice week)- cidoteston or testosterone depot

wk 6-14 bolden 250-250mg/ew
(not sure about the Bolden yet, my friend told me it would be better to run from start.

pct- Nolvadex 40/40/20/20,,,,keep enough to run 10 mg / day throughout the entire cycle for emergencies
also have arimedex in side.

Does anyone think its a bad idea for me after my accident. If i do start my cycle it wont be till im 100%. Could take 3-6 more months but i will be looking into it more threw out the next month and while i progress myself. But if its all good to go after and the Horror story book finally closes, will this be a good cycle. Im familiar with this becuase my during my surgury my buddy went ahead with a similar cycle except he had the Dbol naps (instead of Tbol) But listening to him talk about the back pumps made me kinda look more on the Tbol side as i have read they arn't as Bad. Thanks everyone for your time.

Bro, I am very sorry this happened to you. Ive had my fair share of accidents and injuries, currently recovering from a bad spill on the bike..

So how old are you, and hown long have you been in the gym?

Personally I don't think you're ready yet, Thats a very serious injury you sustained, even tho it feels good, you need to get back working the body with light compound movements, this includes your back also. Ignoring the area that need the most attention will most surely set you up for a more serious injury later.

Take your time you are still young and have your youth & time on your side.

RADAR

i agree with radar on this...i had a lamenectomy on my lumbar spine in the early 90s and it took me out of the game for about 2 yrs. juice isnt magic, you gotta workout hard. you use your back for just about everything in a gym. focus on rebuilding and stabilizing your core first, which is the first thing that the physical therapist will do with you.

Personally I don't think you're ready yet, Thats a very serious injury you sustained, even tho it feels good, you need to get back working the body with light compound movements, this includes your back also. Ignoring the area that need the most attention will most surely set you up for a more serious injury later.

RADAR

Ya the injury was very serious and i wont be doing this cycle ti'll im 100% which like i said could be in 3 month to 6 months, my doctor told me usual recovery is 9-12 months. but yes good point about "ignoring the area that needs the most attention will later set up for injury". ive been to 2 physio appointments and they just evaluated me but told me i will be focusing on my core muscles everyday for the rest of my life.

RADAR

+3 on this one..

Honestly bro, I've never had as severe of an accident as what you sustained, but I have and still do put my body through some pretty rigorous things and I would highly recommend starting yoga. I had a snowboarding accident years ago that put me out for a long time. My back never really healed right and has caused me pain ever since. I am also a competitive MMA athlete and I've torn MCL's, ACL's, etc. and yoga has helped me out exponentially. It has helped my core strength, balance, flexibility, and made my body feel like it is healed.

As far as the cycle, I would hold off. When you feel you are 100%, you still have more work to do, IMO. I would do lots of yoga for a long time. That's just me.

Ya the injury was very serious and i wont be doing this cycle ti'll im 100% which like i said could be in 3 month to 6 months, my doctor told me usual recovery is 9-12 months. but yes good point about "ignoring the area that needs the most attention will later set up for injury". ive been to 2 physio appointments and they just evaluated me but told me i will be focusing on my core muscles everyday for the rest of my life.

yeah dude, unfortunately if the doc told you 9-12 months to be 100% you prob wont be ready for hardcore lifting for AT LEAST double that timeframe. my surgery in the early 90s was pretty midevil, not sure about today's procedures. but when you think about the injury damage and the tools that they use to put you back together (tools found at home depot lol) it just takes time to recover, but you will get there.

get that core stabilized and strong again. i remember how bad it would hurt just to open a damn door...unreal how important your back and core is to your wellness.

Top Bottom