Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women-fat loss products

debij

Does anyone know what really helps burn off some excess fat? I've tried Lipovox and didn't feel too great taken it. I've read from other posts there are some good burners out there but which ones? Can't keep spendin 70.00 to try something that doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated.
Respect to all
debij

Does anyone know what really helps burn off some excess fat? I've tried Lipovox and didn't feel too great taken it. I've read from other posts there are some good burners out there but which ones? Can't keep spendin 70.00 to try something that doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated.
Respect to all
debij

nothing will happen if you don't get you diet and exercise in check. you should post in the women's forum. there're some awesome ladies here that will set you on the right path.

Diet + exercise = success.

Respect to all
debij

We are going to go ahead and start this thread over. I got rid of all the jerks speaking to you with no level of respect. Keep your threads and questions to the aas,sups,woman forum,and training forum.. If any one at any time treats you with anything less then the respect you deserve as a person you let me know.

The woman in this forum know how to act like adults I assure of that. You made this thread in chat on accident and I am sorry for the way they acted to you...

We do like to show people how to make a life change on out training forums. I would be more then happy( and I know others would to) to help you and become good friends.

How would you feel about starting a log thread here on the woman's forum. You could pm me with a link to it ed and we can all help you fine tune things. Give you tips,encouragement, and stuff like this...

Thank you for coming to me. I am glad I could save this and turn it around.

Respect to all
debij

In order to burn body fat efectively, you must get your diet in check; Combined with exercise will expedite the process. Would you post what you eat and drink throughout the day? And If you do any form of exercise, what's your workout routine?

Lipoflame from agxsports.com - by far my favorite.

Hope to see you posting more! We'd love to see what your nutrition and fitness regimen is like.

In order to burn body fat efectively, you must get your diet in check; Combined with exercise will expedite the process. Would you post what you eat and drink throughout the day? And If you do any form of exercise, what's your workout routine?

So true! I still have a bunch of fat burners that are just sitting around. I keep telling myself once I make it to the gym for 6 days a week (with cardio) for a month I can start using them. My diet is in check but I am still missing one or two days a week. So far so good though. I probably will not need the fat burners after all as the diet is doing it.
Interestingly, cardio does not do too much for me to lose fat. Lifting does it. I am not even going heavy due to my shoulder rehab.
As always how you eat drives how you look!

I find that fat burners are only really useful to me for the last bits of stubborn fat.

I also find that fat burners with caffeine in them also really drain me of energy and I suspect that the high caffeine elevates cortisol, which in turn will trigger insulin which can equal more tummy fat, which is not really all that desireable.

They are an aid to fat burning, but they don't do a whole lot unless you have your diet and training in order.

I find that fat burners are only really useful to me for the last bits of stubborn fat.

I also find that fat burners with caffeine in them also really drain me of energy and I suspect that the high caffeine elevates cortisol, which in turn will trigger insulin which can equal more tummy fat, which is not really all that desireable.

They are an aid to fat burning, but they don't do a whole lot unless you have your diet and training in order.

Dave Palumbo has similar feelings about stimulants.
He has one product Somalyze which is stim free and helps with sleep.

I would Say LipoFlame Before Workouts and one more dose either in ther AM or Midday

On off days have 2-3 caps of LIPOFLAME once in the AM and again Midday

Top Bottom