Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women-fat loss products

I find that fat burners are only really useful to me for the last bits of stubborn fat.

I also find that fat burners with caffeine in them also really drain me of energy and I suspect that the high caffeine elevates cortisol, which in turn will trigger insulin which can equal more tummy fat, which is not really all that desireable.

They are an aid to fat burning, but they don't do a whole lot unless you have your diet and training in order.
+1

P.S. Lipoflame is a great preworkout supplement to increase the intensity of your training. See Omega's post.

I I suspect that the high caffeine elevates cortisol, which in turn will trigger insulin which can equal more tummy fat, which is not really all that desireable.

r.

its SURE does which is why one should never have it more then 2 times Daily and ideally ONCE ( pre workout) to enervate muscle fiber do to increase CNS response

R-ala will help with insulin and 7oxodhea will help with Cortisol, if no 7oxo use foods that inhibit cortisol

Top Bottom