Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reflections of a Curvymom...

curvymommy

Cuddle Club
Platinum
:heart: I know I don't come around as much as I did before but thought I'd stop by on New Year's Eve to share my reflections and never before seen fatty pics...haha! :Popcorn:

March of 2004:
e6uhr7.jpg

July of 2004. When I saw this picture I was deeply disturbed and knew I HAD to do something about it. I made a decision to lose weight one way or another!
5dw8p2.jpg

Had gastric bypass in Dec 2004 :eek3: Have NO regrets about this decision

June of 2008. Finally started working out and ended up like this:
2mnq6bt.jpg

Dec '07-Dec '08
2q35eup.jpg
hs01tg.jpg
6nr09c.jpg
2vu0fpz.jpg

So...I have very mixed feelings on this! Really happy overall with my weight loss and my tummy tuck. Extremely blessed with great doctors and now really want to grow muscles. I made AWESOME progress on the :heart: Omega project (April-June)but seem to have lost a lot of muscle after my surgery since I quit working his program. Much love to him though for teaching me so much. Also, in looking at the progress I've made in a year besides the tummy, it's less than transformational right now. So, in 2009 I'll be working closely with a trainer again to attain my goals of fat loss and muscle growth. VERY excited to be doing this instead of always second guessing myself and others. I'll just let her boss me around for a couple months and am stoked to see what kind of progress we can make together. ;)

Yes, dreams really do come true and I'm so excited to see what 2009 holds. :heart:

HOLY bombshell HOTNESS!!!

I was going to ask you if you had gastric. Personally I think that you looked fantastic after the gastric, considering many women end up looking like a big bag of flab. You really came out looking great.
I love how you have the 3 photos lined up together like that, it really shows the transformation. Though it is too bad you did not have one from 2004 standing in the same position. It would have really shown the dramatic change that you went through.

I surely hope that you are proud of yourself for all of your hard work as that is a huge change up there...You look fantastic hun!

HOLY bombshell HOTNESS!!!

I was going to ask you if you had gastric. Personally I think that you looked fantastic after the gastric, considering many women end up looking like a big bag of flab. You really came out looking great.
I love how you have the 3 photos lined up together like that, it really shows the transformation. Though it is too bad you did not have one from 2004 standing in the same position. It would have really shown the dramatic change that you went through.

I surely hope that you are proud of yourself for all of your hard work as that is a huge change up there...You look fantastic hun!
***Warning: I HAVE posted these pics many times and if you want me to STFU, sorry. I can't Just look away now***

Gastric bypass really is awesome...for me at least. I had my youth on my side as well as the knowledge and mentorship as far as weightlifting goes.

((Angel)) This is the best I can do for side-by-sides and I HAVE shared these before and hate to BORE some of you who probably get annoyed with my fatty pics but here ya go.... :heart:

5yt5ed.jpg
hs01tg.jpg
169n812.jpg
6nr09c.jpg

Wow, no I have not seen those pics before side by side like that. What a difference this makes having them all next to each other. Crap, it is like it is not even the same girl. You know when you watch weight watchers commercials and shit and you say "yeah Ha, that aint even the real person"..Well shit, one would say the same thing if you were posted. Total change, it is awesome.

A girl I went to school with had the gastric done last year, she lost dramatic weight but no gym or anything. Therefore she ended up one of those flabby cases I was talking about. When she raises her arms it all just hangs there, it is nasty..
My life long friend went and had her gastric done this past Monday in Boston and was released from hospital today. Good thing is that they keep her informed with a dietitian and nutritionist along with training people. The only problem that I was having with that is that they told her that 5 days a week of curves and walking daily would be just fine. Personally I thought more weights to build muscle to reduce the flabby skin, but hell what do I know. They get paid for this, I don't. Lol

Anyways, you should be on tv and magazines what not. That was a huge transformation and no offense to you but I think that you would be perfect example setter for all heavy set woman. To let them know that they still have the chance to do the bikini suit life style, etc. OMG, you even have a round little bum too. You are like a pure motivation for anyone that thinks that they "cannot" do it. I love it. I will have to have my friend who had the gastric look at these pics so she can see what potential she has if she does not screw off.
I just want to sit here and compliment you all night on these photos!!

great progess....i can't even imagine how good you're feeling about urself, specially looking at the before/after pics. AWESOME WORK!!!!

I know how hard it was for you to even post those before pictures. I know how proud you feel now and the difficulty it is even to look at the old you.
Hats off to you. I still don't have the guts to post my before and after although not near as dramatic as your pics are.
Hope you all the best in the coming year and forever brave lady.

Awesome Curvymommy@@@@!!!!!!!!1

I am so proud of you.

You are one of the few who kept your beautiful inside when your outside became beautiful!!!!!!!1

Kids looking jacked to!1 I lmao!

Top Bottom