Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Signs your juicin..

Bacne and a limp .

Brad.

digit0x said:
Just look for the guys limping, yet doing squats despite apparent leg injury.

LMAO!!! That was me first cycle...no more limp, got used to the prop pain, now i love it! Good shit bro!

up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-B-A-SELECT-START

Selfcentor said:
Alright so i was wondering is their a sign or handshake, certain words in the gym like hey bro, or anything that is code for yea im on steroids and the other guy is like i know.? I know i will get tons of smart ass remarks but its all good i was just curious about this! In my gym the guys all say, "Sup bro how you eattin" And i found out its code for hows the juice. Anyways ...

i had a rather large bro catch two little round band aids on my delts--he did the head nod, smile, and pointed to my delts....so i was either being hit-on (doubtful) or reminded i am an idoit (probable)

basically like the other dude said, anyone who calls u "bro". its not just in the gym, but at clubs, bars, beaches etc.

Really it is no ones concern . If you are on juice or if they are.
I have lifted In many gyms over the years. People talk if you do not want the gym to know you are on then you can never tell anyone PERIOD. little ears are all over the gym that hear stuff and repeat it.
for example you might say " i did a dbol cycle 5 yrs ago "
little fag boys doing abs over heard you and runs to the locker room and tells his friends" i knew it he used roids"

Besides usually the juicers are looking for is a good deal on gear.
If the guy you ask is on juice,chances are he will try to sell you some
if you repley you get it cheaper then he will prob wanting you to hook him up.

its really a bad situation ether way. Just go to the gym and lift.

besides you did not get your hand out from the YMCA instructor on how to spot a juicer ?

chazk said:
Really it is no ones concern . If you are on juice or if they are.
I have lifted In many gyms over the years. People talk if you do not want the gym to know you are on then you have can never tell anyone PERIOD. little ears are all over the gym tha hear stuff and repeat it.

Besides the juicers are looking for is a good deal on gear.
If the guy you ask is on juice,chances are he will try to sell you some
if you repley you get it cheaper then he will prob wanting you to hook him up.

its really a bad situation ether way. Just go to the gym and lift.

besides you did not get your hand out from the YMCA instructor on how to spot a juicer ?
Second that!

Top Bottom