Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Umbrella SARMS Stenabolic SR9011 and Cardarine GW-501516 Stack log

I’m permanently on something for sleep as well, helps suppress rem sleep, just something I can’t function without basically. When sleep gets permanently impaired, becomes absolutely hell to deal with. Is good to have healthy sleep habits and so on, but for some people that isn’t going to be enough to fix some permanent thing.
Agreed!

Reactions: Ori
I've been on them for since the military unfortunately. Nothing to do about it but cycle the meds once my body gets used to the dosage. I rotate 2-3 meds per year for this reason.
that really sucks man but you got to do what you got to do
keep in mind when you take sleep aids you're also reducing the sleep stage depth. getting that deeper sleep is where the repair and Recovery really starts to kick in
I hope eventually you'll be able to wean off of them

that really sucks man but you got to do what you got to do
keep in mind when you take sleep aids you're also reducing the sleep stage depth. getting that deeper sleep is where the repair and Recovery really starts to kick in
I hope eventually you'll be able to wean off of them
Maybe when I move to Costa Rica. Was thinking about taking MK-677 to assist. Any thoughts?

Sleep is the one thing I think the majority of us really struggle with unfortunately.

try turning off Electronics after Sundown it will work keep them out of your bedroom at the least

Top Bottom