Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Cypionate, Winstrol Cycle

aberz

EF Logger
Logger
Here is my current cycle, currently on week 4. Weeks 1-3 are completed. I am 25 years old, currently weigh 172 lbs. The first day of my cycle I weighed 159 lbs. I’m 5’9 1/2 to be exact. I have a lean physique and have always been pretty lean. I’ve been working out for 10 years but on and off from 2017-2020 due to a lower back problem. I’ve been working out religiously for the past 2 years. I workout 5 days a week and personally feel like am making very good progress and according to others I am, which is good. I’m the guy who posted about his Winstrol issue. Below is my cycle:

Week 1: 1 shot cypionate 125 mg (1cc)(Saturday)

Week 2 and 3: 2 shots cypionate (125 mg each day) (Saturday and Monday)

Week 4-6: 3 shots of cypionate (125 mg each day) and winstrol (Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday)

Week 7: 2 shots cypionate (125 mg each day), 1 shot winstrol (Saturday and Monday)

Week 8: 2 shots cypionate (125 mg each day)(Saturday and Monday)

Week 9 and 10: 1 shot cypionate (125 mg each day) (Saturday)

Here is my current cycle, currently on week 4. Weeks 1-3 are completed. I am 25 years old, currently weigh 172 lbs. The first day of my cycle I weighed 159 lbs. I’m 5’9 1/2 to be exact. I have a lean physique and have always been pretty lean. I’ve been working out for 10 years but on and off from 2017-2020 due to a lower back problem. I’ve been working out religiously for the past 2 years. I workout 5 days a week and personally feel like am making very good progress and according to others I am, which is good. I’m the guy who posted about his Winstrol issue. Below is my cycle:

Week 4-6: 3 shots of cypionate (125 mg each day) and winstrol (Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday)

Week 7: 2 shots cypionate (125 mg each day), 1 shot winstrol (Saturday and Monday)

I forgot to add my current diet/meal plan. I’m currently eating 4 meals a day, on a good day I’m eating 5 meals which can be difficult at times:

MEAL 1 6 WHOLE EGGS 1 CUP OATMEAL (COOKED) 1 SCOOP WHEY PROTEIN

Gym

Post workout MEAL 2 SCOOPS WHEY (50g protein) 5 tbl spoon NATURL PEANUT / ALMOND BUTTER

MEAL 3 10 OZ TURKEY OR CHICKEN BREAST 2 MED. SWEET POTATOS OR 8 RICE CAKES OR 80Z BROWN RICE 1 CUP DARK GREEN VEGATABLE

MEAL 4 2 SCOOPS WHEY (50 g protein) 5 tbl spoon NATURAL PEANUT / ALMOND BUTTER

MEAL 5 12 OZ FISH, TURKEY OR CHICKEN BREAST 1 1/2 CUP GREEN VEGATABLE

i recommend starting out with the full dosage. the esters are already attached to these steroids so they will trickle up and down on their own. you don't and shouldn't pyramid things up and down because the esters do that for you already, you are just making their job harder

I also forgot to add that I take tamoxifen 3 days a week for the course of the cycle.

i recommend starting out with the full dosage. the esters are already attached to these steroids so they will trickle up and down on their own. you don't and shouldn't pyramid things up and down because the esters do that for you already, you are just making their job harder
Even though it’s my first cycle?

@the_alcatraz

As Steve said. No need to taper the dosage at all. Your just wasting time at the front end and at the back end the ester wiill take care of tapering you down. Your not gonna get what you want if you do it this way. By the time you reach full saturation you will already be tapering off.
You might want to consider adding a few weeks on the back end now. Take it to 12 weeks and don't taper.

Bro why so confusing!?!?

Just run test at 300mg weekly for all 10 weeks add winny in last 6 weeks at 50mg ed take aromasin 6.25mg eod and I would go to @domestic-supply.com for all the goods....

As Steve said. No need to taper the dosage at all. Your just wasting time at the front end and at the back end the ester wiill take care of tapering you down. Your not gonna get what you want if you do it this way. By the time you reach full saturation you will already be tapering off.
You might want to consider adding a few weeks on the back end now. Take it to 12 weeks and don't taper.
So if I should take it to 12 weeks what would be my weekly dosage moving forward?

@aberz good you shared a log, for the readers this is the original winstrol issue he had

@aberz I don't think you need to ramp up and down, the pyramid theory is broscience and will waste your time.

Easiest is to take 3 shots of testosterone cypionate/week whole cycle and make the cycle 12 weeks, that's 375mgs testosterone cypionate/week and winstrol NO SHOTS, just drink the winstrol

also please post a FACE blurred PICTURE for us to see

Top Bottom