Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Cypionate, Winstrol Cycle

@aberz good you shared a log, for the readers this is the original winstrol issue he had

@aberz I don't think you need to ramp up and down, the pyramid theory is broscience and will waste your time.

Easiest is to take 3 shots of testosterone cypionate/week whole cycle and make the cycle 12 weeks, that's 375mgs testosterone cypionate/week and winstrol NO SHOTS, just drink the winstrol

also please post a FACE blurred PICTURE for us to see
Will do! And I’m actually picking up oral winstrol instead just to be on the safe side. From what you all have told me and from what I’ve read, oral (pill) winstrol shouldn’t make me sick like the injectable did. Thank you!

Will do! And I’m actually picking up oral winstrol instead just to be on the safe side. From what you all have told me and from what I’ve read, oral (pill) winstrol shouldn’t make me sick like the injectable did. Thank you!
@aberz you can drink the injectable winstrol you have now to keep going and use oral when it comes in.

@aberz still no training detail update is that coming?
and face blurred picture coming?

@aberz you can drink the injectable winstrol you have now to keep going and use oral when it comes in.

@aberz still no training detail update is that coming?
and face blurred picture coming?
I actually just picked up the oral winstrol from my supplier. 100 tablets 10mg, supplier told me to take 3 a day with a meal so 30mg a day until done. How do you think that sounds?

Where should I post my training regimen and face blurred picture?

I actually just picked up the oral winstrol from my supplier. 100 tablets 10mg, supplier told me to take 3 a day with a meal so 30mg a day until done. How do you think that sounds?

Where should I post my training regimen and face blurred picture?
@aberz 30mgs winstrol/ed is fine to use. Start now.

Your training post it in this thread it's your log thread here. Add the picture too. This will be 1 big thread with your log.

Top Bottom