Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mombods on-going log

Evidently elite isn't on tapatalk anymore so give me sometime to figure mobile out and I'll post an update
There is a web version on your phone that works perfect, goto the forums on your phone, it's perfect

here is the thread

I know inslacked on the log. My apologies but she did well. Here's the results:

*Women's Physique Open(one class) - 2nd

*Women's Physique Masters - 1st

*Women's Figure Masters - 1st

*Women's Figure Novice - 1st

*Women's Figure Open B(2 classes) - 1st

*Women's Bodybuilding Open(one class) - 2nd

She also finished 2nd in overall open figure. So damn close to winning all 3 open classes. That would have been badass. She's now 14 weeks from the next show. Trainer wants to drop from the 145 she weighed in at to 135-139 for the next show. Even though all 4 shows so far were NPC it seemed they were looking at different things everytime. First show she wasn't muscular enough for figure and lats were too small. This show she had the biggest lats on stage but was "too muscular". Not complaing just still trying to figure it out. Her coach is confused by it too. Hard to dial in what to work on when it changes from show to show.

Resized_20230311_191759~2.jpeg

I know inslacked on the log. My apologies but she did well. Here's the results:

*Women's Physique Open(one class) - 2nd

*Women's Physique Masters - 1st

*Women's Figure Masters - 1st

*Women's Figure Novice - 1st

*Women's Figure Open B(2 classes) - 1st

*Women's Bodybuilding Open(one class) - 2nd

She also finished 2nd in overall open figure. So damn close to winning all 3 open classes. That would have been badass. She's now 14 weeks from the next show. Trainer wants to drop from the 145 she weighed in at to 135-139 for the next show. Even though all 4 shows so far were NPC it seemed they were looking at different things everytime. First show she wasn't muscular enough for figure and lats were too small. This show she had the biggest lats on stage but was "too muscular". Not complaing just still trying to figure it out. Her coach is confused by it too. Hard to dial in what to work on when it changes from show to show.

View attachment 140783
Great! she took many 1st places and 2nd, overall I would call this an amazing success
when is her next show?

Top Bottom