Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Announcing the GRAND OPENING of SARMS 1

dylangemelli

The time that I have been promising is finally here... Today is the grand opening of the newest and highest quality SARMS that I have ever encountered... The new company is called Sarms 1 and the website is www.sarms1.com...

I have had the privilege of testing these Sarms for over a month now and will be providing a full feedback thread for everyone... To sum a few things up... I have been using SARMS for quite some time and have used many different brands... I would never endorse something the way I am endorsing these if it was not the best of the best... When I was first approached to try these, I was a bit hesitant but felt confident with the way things were made and presented so I decided to try them and see how they turned out... This quality is unsurpassed...

Here are a few things that really have stood out to me...

The power of the gw... This GW is absolutely ridiculous quality... One thing that you will notice is the thickness of it... REAL gw is a much heavier molecule than ostarine, s4 or lgd and this GW truly shows it... I have seen every other company with what they say is pure gw but in reality, it is not... The way that it looks does not lie and this is pure GW... I have never had such extreme endurance like I have with this... It is unbelievable...

The quickness of the healing with the osta has stood out to me... It kicked in much faster for me than most osta I have ran... Osta normally takes about 10-14 days to really show and this was less than a week...

The hardness of the S4 kicked in extremely quick and I knew right away that it was working in a very strong way...

The bottles are extremely nice... They come with a liquid dropper... It is a 1ml dropper...

It is important to always SHAKE WELL when using SARMS...

I have seen the amount of work that has gone into making this company as strong as it is... They have really made sure that they have unmatched quality and after seeing the work they have done and actually trying it myself, I am very happy to have them here...

If you have any questions about them, don't hesitate to send me a pm with any questions... They are not having any discount codes right now guys... I know that I will get a million questions about that... They just opened so there won't be discount codes yet but I am sure there will be in the future... They may look for a few loggers as well and when they do, I will post it for everyone...

THE STORE IS NOW OPEN... WWW.SARMS1.COM

Awesome! Cannot wait to get my hands on some of this stuff. Going to need it for PCT and Bridging. Prices look decent too. Not overly expensive and not to cheap. Looks like quality products. You get what you pay for my friends.

Great news....this may be the future of BB'ing

Great news....this may be the future of BB'ing

Totally agree with you here. With the addition of ostarine in pct and a triple stack when bridging, guys don't have to dread feeling "off" or lose a ton of their gains anymore. If Dylan says they're the highest quality, I'm definitely making a switch to Sarms1

goal is to lose as much fat/weight as possible...i am eating clean and working out but my hobbies are surfing and tennis so i am just trying to get as lean as possible

thanks

Then you definitely want to run 20 mg a day for 8-12 weeks

Man you got me so excited to try these out. Can't wait to run they're GW with my current cycle. I may even get my gf on it too. :)

Top Bottom