Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mastron opinions??

C-Lo34

I'm not cutting for awhile before contest but I'm planning my cut cycle now so I can stock up. I'm wondering everyone's opinion on mastron. I used it this passed contest season. I plan to stack it with prop, tren ace, and then add in winny and anavar tabs.

Current weight 267
6'1"
Age 28
Body fat about 8.5-9%

Haven't tried mast yet myself bro, I'll probably give it a go around spring summer.... only thing is stacking it with winnie and var seems like a bit of a DHT overload to me, but I'm sure someone with more experience will weigh in with better info soon...

Will be using Mast E for first time starting April 1st for a precontest cycle, as a matter of fact probably with Var as a kicker and Winny as a finisher, along with Primo Depot, Tren E, and Test Prop...don't quote me as my bro is designing the exact cycle as we speak so he is the guru behind the gear.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Will be using Mast E for first time starting April 1st for a precontest cycle, as a matter of fact probably with Var as a kicker and Winny as a finisher, along with Primo Depot, Tren E, and Test Prop...don't quote me as my bro is designing the exact cycle as we speak so he is the guru behind the gear.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Same here except I hv mast prop but my cyc will be

Eq
Tren e
Mast
var
Lasix
T3

I think it "polished" me up for the contests this passed summer. I think I will give it a go. Too many good things on it to pass up

Will DEF. be running it for my pre-comp cycle next spring/summer. Just made some 500mg/ml mast e and 250mg/ml mast P.... gorgeous! Ooops got a woody, brb after I train forearms...I mean legs! :D

Mastron is great addition.

Will DEF. be running it for my pre-comp cycle next spring/summer. Just made some 500mg/ml mast e and 250mg/ml mast P.... gorgeous! Ooops got a woody, brb after I train forearms...I mean legs! :D

You got it suspended at 250? What ratio did you use and oil?

Top Bottom